Peak Information

Ya OT for RPCD will be an urban legend. Im glad I got to experience itthat way when you old farts die off ill be there to tell the tale.
Not so fast sony. I’m gonna live forever. Especially if you take my OT that nobody else wanted. I’m gonna drain your pension dry.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It is peak right now. Opening salvo started last week. Business peak starts first. then the resis chime in.
5 ( 6 after late start with drivers at 9:30) hours for 1400 pieces is a fn joke. every car was bricked today. 3 stops held per car flooding my walkway. and stacked 12 feet tall

Last edited:

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Not so fast sony. I’m gonna live forever. Especially if you take my OT that nobody else wanted. I’m gonna drain your pension dry.

Sheeit a pension? Im no sap! I put a 200 away into another bank account every week. Theyre not getting my hard earned long and drawn out to the point of almost violating OT money when that market crashes!

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
It is peak right now. Opening salvo started last week. Business peak starts first. then the resis chime in.
5 hours for 1400 pieces is a fn joke. every car was bricked today. 3 stops held per car flooding my walkway. and stacked 12 feet tall

Can you smell it?! Smells like OT!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
And don't get me started on the surepost violations that have started showing up last week. Management will do anything to keep their route #s down this year.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Oh yeah, and im at a hub, so im assuming peak is exponentially worse for a hub worker.

You know what they say about assuming.
Its worse for people that dont want to work and the work they want to do is only theirs. Negative perception is exponentially worse for any worker. Just accept that your sleep schedule is gunna be bonkers and that you will be moving for 12 hours working with people that know less than you.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
And don't get me started on the surepost violations that have started showing up last week. Management will do anything to keep their route #s down this year.
You see the article about the post office wanting to raise the price of surepost and amazon 12%???? Maybe we will be getting more of that volume back finally....we’ll see

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
You know what they say about assuming.
Its worse for people that dont want to work and the work they want to do is only theirs. Negative perception is exponentially worse for any worker. Just accept that your sleep schedule is gunna be bonkers and that you will be moving for 12 hours working with people that know less than you.
Some sup told me that we go through 18,000+ packages a day. Idk where that ranks in other places.