Peak Mode Is For cowards

Overpaid Union Thug

Yep. The title says it all. If you have a “peak mode” that you go into in order to get the extra volume done in time then you are a coward. Don’t be a coward. Follow the methods. Walk at a brisk pace and your helper should be too. Leave packages in the cargo hold until you get to the next stop. Stay on designated walk paths. Drive the speed limit.

More work doesn’t mean you have to “pick things up a notch.” Unless you are a coward. If it seems like you might roll stops don’t worry about it. Let management worry and send one of their brainwashed cowards (or regular runner and gunners) that thought they were clocking out at 17:30 to bail you out. That’s what work horses are for. Just work safe and let those clowns absorb the extra work. Maybe they’ll learn their lesson and slow the friend down.

:punk:

babboo25

Banned
Yep. The title says it all. If you have a “peak mode” that you go into in order to get the extra volume done in time then you are a coward. Don’t be a coward. Follow the methods. Walk at a brisk pace and your helper should be too. Leave packages in the cargo hold until you get to the next stop. Stay on designated walk paths. Drive the speed limit.

More work doesn’t mean you have to “pick things up a notch.” Unless you are a coward. If it seems like you might roll stops don’t worry about it. Let management worry and send one of their brainwashed cowards (or regular runner and gunners) that thought they were clocking out at 17:30 to bail you out. That’s what work horses are for. Just work safe and let those clowns absorb the extra work. Maybe they’ll learn their lesson and slow the friend down.

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

Attachments

• 0DCE6791-D6E8-4C19-93F7-43289C3874AD.gif
    0DCE6791-D6E8-4C19-93F7-43289C3874AD.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 215

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I kick it up a notch everyday. At 64 I have no more notches left.

I have gained 45 pounds since I retired going from a 32" waist to a 38". When I ran out of notches on my belts I had to go out and buy new ones.

It is obvious from your posts that you are an asset to your center and you will be sorely missed when you do finally hang 'em up.

Happy Thanksgiving! Dave.

Indecisi0n

I always used peak as pay back for all the BS they put me through all year. I love hitting them while they are down ! The feeling is amazing. Its like finding out your high school bully is in a wheelchair , seeing him on the street , confronting him and pushing him over onto the street.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I have gained 45 pounds since I retired going from a 32" waist to a 38". When I ran out of notches on my belts I had to go out and buy new ones.

It is obvious from your posts that you are an asset to your center and you will be sorely missed when you do finally hang 'em up.

Kind of like you had hoped that you would be sorely missed? Everyone is a number Dave- too bad you never realized that. But yes- Happy Thanksgiving.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I'm still in the same pants size albeit slightly tighter.

Staydryitsraining

Who hurt you?

Johney

45 lbs.? Jesus Christ Arnold step away from the buffet! And you all think feeder drivers are fat. SMH.