Peak season 2021 a dud?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Some buildings plan good and some buildings dont and maybe ups is just getting better production from their seasoned staff since we are short-handed

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I highly doubt this, but it’s definitely been slow for us.
It may not be but ups is getting more production out of its seasoned employees because they cant find anyone to hire, this applies to a lot of companies now

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The people who get paid the 15th...

Or

Those who wait until Friday the 17th...

Will make huge orders and stalk the tracking for the week.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Our Tuesday volume came in about 30% below predicted volume.

I have argued that we will see a light peak simply because people are not spending right now.
You might check how much stuff is being held back.. I currently have three things that should have been delivered Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. That all three are currently saying we'll get back to you when the date is updated.

PPH_over_9000

If you call 200 stops light? I think drivers are sandbagging so they will run out of hours before being forced to work Saturday. Weather has been beautiful here.

Supe's already addressed this in my center. Any driver that runs out of hours by Friday will be jumping on Saturday.

Not sure how true that is, but it's the message they've sent.

542thruNthru

Supe's already addressed this in my center. Any driver that runs out of hours by Friday will be jumping on Saturday.

If I'm ever forced to come in to be a helper I'm going to make my driver completely miserable and also accidentally pull a back muscle.

Watch how much your center manager likes explaining to his DM how a driver reported a injury as a helper. Lol

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Lolol that’s bs..we did that one year and they paid out heavily and never did it again.