Peak season 2021 a dud?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

They’ve had a time worked sheet out to be signed in our building, we are so light. They forced saturdays for everyone last week and it was a dud and this week they’re asking people to stay home. My stop count hasn’t jumped yet. I’ve assumed it was going to be a dud this year because of inflation and supply shortages. I’ve been telling people since the summer to order for Christmas. Doesn’t really matter, any overtime now is squashed by PVDs. I tried last year to drag my feet and max hours but I never worked past 7:30 and by the end of peak I had 7 PVD drivers covering my area.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
everyone was out of building around 9 today , supposedly a driver had a break down and had to be picked up by a supe and taken back to center. Rumors are circulating that when the driver and supervisor pulled back into center around 11:30 there was THOUSANDS of PVDS lined up ...looked like a chick-filet during lunch. I think a lot of volume is being CONTRACTED to the PVDS...

AND YES VOLUME IS BEING CONTRACTED OUT
🧔✊

UPSER1987

everyone was out of building around 9 today , supposedly a driver had a break down and had to be picked up by a supe and taken back to center. Rumors are circulating that when the driver and supervisor pulled back into center around 11:30 there was THOUSANDS of PVDS lined up ...looked like a chick-filet during lunch. I think a lot of volume is being CONTRACTED to the PVDS...

🧔✊
Lol at thousands….maybe 2 or 3 haha!

DVIR

🧔✊
How can we fight this? I want my 14 hours and I want it now. Way to many pvds.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
They are running a ton of routes here. Not that heavy but nobody is going to have any trouble getting close to 60 either.