Pickled onions

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Say, how old are you?
30-40?
Are you male or female?
If he was a liberal, you’d have to ask “How he identifies....today”.

If you were in our club/secret brotherhood, you wouldn’t have to ask.
You’re an outsider though....
I might be able to get you in as a Hang Around; dunno’.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
If he was a liberal, you’d have to ask “How he identifies....today”.

If you were in our club/secret brotherhood, you wouldn’t have to ask.
You’re an outsider though....
Just asking. I’m not the big bad wolf.
DIDO seems scared/unwilling to open up and be a human

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It’s more the way you all treat and gang up on OPPOSING views....I feel like I have been digitally violated and bullied for standing up to, and joining the absolute the lunacy of current events.
Then again, some of us can dish it, but not take it. Right @DriveInDriveOut?
Truck drivers are, statistically speaking, white working class people.
White working class people are generally conservative.

Just statistics. There's obviously many many exceptions, but overall, that's who drives for UPS.

This forum is built for those delivery drivers.
You come into THEIR home, and then cry because you don't like their identity and choices.

No one here is trying to silence you. Nobody gives a flying **** what you choose to believe or do with your life.
But you are walking into a room full of people you know full well believe differently from you, and picking fights. Repeatedly.

Now that's fine. I respect the courage to go against the grain.
The problem is that you get mad when people disagree, or think you're full of crap. Man up, and accept that others aren't "bad people" for disagreeing, or log out.

Or, you know. Keep crying. I guess you could keep doing that too. Just not a very good look on you.

Truck drivers are, statistically speaking, white working class people.
White working class people are generally conservative.

Just statistics. There's obviously many many exceptions, but overall, that's who drives for UPS.

This forum is built for those delivery drivers.
You come into THEIR home, and then cry because you don't like their identity and choices.

No one here is trying to silence you. Nobody gives a flying **** what you choose to believe or do with your life.
But you are walking into a room full of people you know full well believe differently from you, and picking fights. Repeatedly.

Now that's fine. I respect the courage to go against the grain.
The problem is that you get mad when people disagree, or think you're full of crap. Man up, and accept that others aren't "bad people" for disagreeing, or log out.

Or, you know. Keep crying. I guess you could keep doing that too. Just not a very good look on you.
No problem with any of this, pretty spot on 👍
But crying?
Really?
Who’s crying? Just pointing out some hypocrisy. Conversation. You know, shootin the sh**

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
No problem with any of this, pretty spot on 👍
But crying?
Really?
Who’s crying? Just pointing out some hypocrisy. Conversation. You know, shootin the sh**
The left has more than enough hypocrisy of its own.

Why don't we all work on ourselves, instead of pointing out the flaws of others?
You know perfectly well that it's going to come across as an attack.
It's my personal opinion that that's exactly what your early posts in this thread were intended as.

You're not looking for any amicable connection here. You're trying to start something. And coming across as a whiny, not funny @DriveInDriveOut.

The left has more than enough hypocrisy of its own.

Why don't we all work on ourselves, instead of pointing out the flaws of others?
You know perfectly well that it's going to come across as an attack.
It's my personal opinion that that's exactly what your early posts in this thread were intended as.

You're not looking for any amicable connection here. You're trying to start something. And coming across as a whiny, not funny @DriveInDriveOut.
That is honestly not true. I’ve gotten to know several of the conservatives I banter with here, and have opened up about myself and life
That’s how you find the common ground
I have zero agenda my friend. Going with the flow on the day to day. Sometimes I’m more passionate about a particular subject, sometimes I’m not Not. Passing time
Alas, today is Saturday. Time for us all to enjoy life