Planned Parenthood

Upsmule

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! (Isa. 49:14-15)

God have mercy on a silent majority that allows tax payer sanctioned infanticide.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! (Isa. 49:14-15)

God have mercy on a silent majority that allows tax payer sanctioned infanticide.

Do you feel any better when those babies grow up to be adults and we have a taxpayer sanctioned war that kills thousands of innocent civilians in a foreign country we have no business being in?

Upsmule

So being inconvenienced justifies the taking of an innocent human life? In that case, open up the prison cell's and set all the murderers free. Crisis pregnancy centers in every city of every state in the union rely solely upon private donations from those who actually CARE. Let the Hollywood leftist elitists as well as every gullible special interest voter put their friend@@king money where their friend@@king mouths are and do the same thing for PPH???

HA! Pfft....now I'm the dreamer....

Upsmule

Do you feel any better when those babies grow up to be adults and we have a taxpayer sanctioned war that kills thousands of innocent civilians in a foreign country we have no business being in?

Red Herring.gif
Red Herring.gif

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Or eat shellfish, for that matter.

Do you take the entire bible to be true, or just pick and choose?

Upsmule

Planned infanticide should never go back to being against the law IMO. If we were still the nation of free men and women it started out as... united individual states, it would still be a states rights issue. Another subject as well I know....

My point has been from the onset of my sticking my hat into this thread.....why should it be sanctioned by the taxpayer. Why should a racist founded organization receive one dime of my tax dollars?

roadrunner2012

Troll
Planned infanticide should never go back to being against the law IMO. If we were still the nation of free men and women it started out as... united individual states, it would still be a states rights issue. Another subject as well I know....

My point has been from the onset of my sticking my hat into this thread.....why should it be sanctioned by the taxpayer. Why should a racist founded organization receive one dime of my tax dollars?

So that's it? Because the founder, almost 100 years ago, held what was then a popular belief? I would assume that you praise her for emphasizing contraception over abortion, which is still the case today?

Sanger was opposed to abortions, both because they were dangerous for the mother in the early 20th century and because she believed that life should not be terminated after conception. In her book Woman and the New Race, she wrote, "while there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Upsmule

All neither here nor there any longer. "Women's healthcare" my ass. They are all about federal funds for killing babies period. But again, I'm a man therefore have no say or "choice" neither does the life that's about to be killed...so the hypocrite need to change the language back since it just doesn't sound enticing in an election year to be either pro life or pro abortion.

Everyone is pro choice! Even God Himself won't force you to believe. So get real. It's not about choice at all. If it were I'd have a choice. The baby being killed would also. And i'd choose not to have federal funds sanctioning infanticide.

roadrunner2012

Troll
All neither here nor there any longer. "Women's healthcare" my ass. They are all about federal funds for killing babies period. But again, I'm a man therefore have no say or "choice" neither does the life that's about to be killed...so the hypocrite need to change the language back since it just doesn't sound enticing in an election year to be either pro life or pro abortion.

Everyone is pro choice! Even God Himself won't force you to believe. So get real. It's not about choice at all. If it were I'd have a choice. The baby being killed would also. And is choose not to have federal funds sanctioning infanticide.

Put down the bottle. I know it's the weekend, but really.

A mule is just a sterile crossbreed, thank goodness they can't procreate.

Upsmule

The plan B machine would need to accept credit cards not coins. Mommy or daddy's card of course, oh the irony.....wow....

Do you have children? Are any of them girls? If so you know just how ironic your statement truly is.

I damn sure do. And the state damn sure has no right to grant them access to this or any drug without my knowledge much less say so.

Agenda driven lunacy! Ugh....