Playoff picks

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
49er's - tuff game

Congrads!!

(i am walking away from football, forever!! i became a saints fan to avoid the heartache. life was easier before drew brees came to new orleans......)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
49er's - tuff game

Congrads!!

(i am walking away from football, forever!! i became a saints fan to avoid the heartache. life was easier before drew brees came to new orleans......)

I only planned to watch one game this weekend and the 49ers-Saints game was it. I think I made the right choice - just a great game.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What a great finish to the Saints/49ers game. I never saw the bootleg coming--I thought for sure he would pass it.

I was all set to watch the Patriots/Broncos game. It was 14-0 when suddenly the power went out. Keep in mind it was -2 degrees at the time. It must have come back on during the night but when I woke up this morning my house was freezing.

Hoke--just one game? You did choose the right one as I don't think today's game will be nearly as competitive. Packers and Ravens move on to the next round.

TheKid

My apologies to all the people on the Tim Tebow bandwagon.

Dateline; Foxboro,Ma. Jan. 14,2012; 11:17 PM

New England Patriots - 44
Denver Broncos - 14
C'mon guys (and girls). . . ya gotta gimme some luv on this one.
I posted that a week ago . . not too bad huh ?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Morphing into more right before our eyes ... "What's Baking!!".

i am stuck, again, for some unknown reason...
i wake up and get dressed

in my large walkin closet was two fine outfits worthy of french household royalty.

in my bathroom, taped to the mirror was a list or instructions to make crepes...
i was reminded for some odd reason that i am a maid, a french maid in the french quarter...

what is this more you speak of in the post above?

excuse me, now, i must return to cleaning the quarters of the master and then walk to the market for cheese....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The person formerly known as AJ lost bet with the man formerly known as her husband.
AJ is now aj and husband is now Master.

Only a Giant win and a Raven loss will free, aj, from an entire month of dressing as a French Maid on the weekend.

a bet is a bet and aj had a bad day.
now she is the spoils of a fantasy football bet or some other fantasy...

(i can't believe and i don't know how he removed everything from my closet?)