Playoff picks

island1fox

Did they suddenly age and add 40lbs in the second?

No . But they did change out of those very sexy gold shorts into white skirts that hid their ASSetts.:happy2:

I Had a tough time paying attention to the National Anthem or anytime Tony Siragusa spoke on the sidelines --Just loved those Gold shorts !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not into sports, but it seems really stupid to have a team (houston oilers) and then you don't have a team 'cause it goes somewhere else..............but then you get another team (texans). Either your town can support a team or they can't.

I don't think L.A. got anything after the Rams.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I'm not into sports, but it seems really stupid to have a team (houston oilers) and then you don't have a team 'cause it goes somewhere else..............but then you get another team (texans). Either your town can support a team or they can't.

I don't think L.A. got anything after the Rams.

Time out.

LA had the Raiders for a very short period of time.

It is not the case if a city can support a team, in the case of the Oilers, they (the owners) had a better offer in Nashville.

NFL is a business and the owners do what they feel is the best for their bottomline.

(Green Bay is the only team unable to uproot and move.)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Time out.

LA had the Raiders for a very short period of time.

It is not the case if a city can support a team, in the case of the Oilers, they (the owners) had a better offer in Nashville.

NFL is a business and the owners do what they feel is the best for their bottomline.

(Green Bay is the only team unable to uproot and move.)
I , inadvertantly, see some of this with The Housewives of Bev. Hills. The one lady, Adrienne Maloof ,with family, owns Sac. Kings. They mentioned about maybe moving the team too.

Why can't Green Bay move?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Yes, the community comes out to shovel the stands in Green Bay.
This week, a massive snow removal crew, of paid volunteers, paid owners and Packer supporters, cleaned the stands, bench seating, for the weekend playoff game.

(I believe it was 10 dollars an hour.)

It is a incredible showing of community, fellowship and ownership.

It is the "must" see on most NFL bucketlists.

texan