Policy for cameras

vantexan

As they should. I has been proven, time and time again that some people simply aren't apt at taking tests. Doesn't mean they're dumb or unintelligent, just means it isn't the proper way to evaluate their knowledge.
When I was in courier school in '88 there was a guy from Puerto Rico who had been doing the job for several months but English wasn't his first language. Couldn't pass the test and when he realized he was about to lose his job jumped up on his desk and started screaming at the instructor. Wouldn't stop and police came in to remove him.

Stat41

From what Im hearing the systems uses artificial intelligence to help track infractions. Artificial intelligence runs off of algorithms. DRA is an algorithm. Is it not a logical assumptions that our safety could be scored and reports on us generated by a faulty computer program? I dont trust this stuff on so many different levels.

outtatime

Each station should post the previous weeks score for everyone in the check-in room. See who can get the highest score without an accident.

Working4the1%

When I was in courier school in '88 there was a guy from Puerto Rico who had been doing the job for several months but English wasn't his first language. Couldn't pass the test and when he realized he was about to lose his job jumped up on his desk and started screaming at the instructor. Wouldn't stop and police came in to remove him.
GFT it. Now a manager..