Babagounj

Strength through joy

Used to set these puppies up almost every night in Vietnam. They would be good for those thieving porch pirates.
Someone had the great idea of making empty casings to be mounted on rear bumpers , but they were forced to take them off of the market . I wanted one and I had thought about covering the words in reflective paint

rod

Retired 22 years
Someone had the great idea of making empty casings to be mounted on rear bumpers , but they were forced to take them off of the market . I wanted one and I had thought about covering the words in reflective paint

I saw those advertised at one time

rod

Retired 22 years

I see you can still order one off of Amazon for $29.99--free shipping. Get it by Christmas:rolleyes:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One of our drivers was delivering in a nice residential subdivision and noticed a vehicle that looked out of place following him from stop to stop. He stepped out and took a long look at the vehicle-----the driver chose to leave.

The Driver

I drive.
One of our drivers was delivering in a nice residential subdivision and noticed a vehicle that looked out of place following him from stop to stop. He stepped out and took a long look at the vehicle-----the driver chose to leave.

428C893E-97A5-4E04-9E1D-1F8A8634BC4F.gif

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Not that it has a big difference, but the police have been setting out bait packages with GPS in an effort to catch them.

Personally, I'd like to see someone take this approach to them.
WideOddballKestrel-max-1mb.gif

Future

Victory Ride
Recently on the local news .... they have been showing photos ...from home owners cameras .... of the pirates ...asking for info on identity from the public on the scumbags ....

Future

Victory Ride
Just a filthy crime in general ....especially during the Holiday season ...who knows maybe the home owner scraped and clawed 2 save money 2 supply a Christmas for their children ...and some scumbag just steals it SMH!

E

el blanco

Just a filthy crime in general ....especially during the Holiday season ...who knows maybe the home owner scraped and clawed 2 save money 2 supply a Christmas for their children ...and some scumbag just steals it SMH!

and the theft has a double impact

foremost the homeowner has been robbed

but it also tarnishes the relationship between driver and customer (talking long term bid route here)
had 1 event of porch theft with a particular homeowner, and LP immediately placed that address on sig. req. status, probably still in place today

Future

Victory Ride
My route is driver release friendly ...I would say 98%...... have porches ...where it is very easy 2 keep the pkg out of sight .....the stairs leading up 2 the porch do wear on the knees (old man) ...after the course of a day ...LOL

Future

Victory Ride
and the theft has a double impact

foremost the homeowner has been robbed

but it also tarnishes the relationship between driver and customer (talking long term bid route here)
had 1 event of porch theft with a particular homeowner, and LP immediately placed that address on sig. req. status, probably still in place today
I get irritated .... with the ones that happened years ago ... and the original home owner ...has long moved ....... it’s like pulling teeth 2 get the No DR removed

Star B

White Lightening
I can't stand the ones that try to think that they are going to get away with porch pirating cell phones. Dude, their going to be universally blocked by the carrier as soon as you report it stolen. You're not going to get anything other than parts.