Positive Covid Test

Nah
We’ve had a number if guys whose spouses have had it.

At worst it was mild flu symptoms for them.

A guy's wife here had it with a fever of 104°. That's the most serious case that I know of close to my center. The other guys I knew that had it said it was like a head cold with a persistent, non-painful cough.

It's so weird how you can take 5 people who have had it and have 5 different sets of symptoms/severity.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
A guy's wife here had it with a fever of 104°. That's the most serious case that I know of close to my center. The other guys I knew that had it said it was like a head cold with a persistent, non-painful cough.

It's so weird how you can take 5 people who have had it and have 5 different sets of symptoms/severity.
That’s what’s crazy about this virus. Most of the people here who got it said it was like the flu. A few were knocked out for several weeks with severe fatigue. One has permanent lung damage.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No one wears a mask at our hub, what's it like at yours, and is UPS enforcing the mask rule?
More people are wearing them now but no one enforces anything. Mostly people don’t wear them at our building. Weird because everywhere else I go everyone wears them.
We had 6 cases out of the whole building. Thats PT and FT
Up to 14 cases at our building. No idea if any were actually contracted at work though or elsewhere .

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I checked in on Amazon Troudale, at one point known for one of the highest injury rates in the country, they have 73 cases. It would be #1 in the state if not for all the jails above them.

vvv

No one wears a mask at our hub, what's it like at yours, and is UPS enforcing the mask rule?
I haven't worn a mask in our building nor out on route one time since this whole poop fest started. And it's been totally mandated for a long time both in my town I work in......town I deliver in.....as well as state.

CVS/Walgreen's Pharmacy.....no mask.
Doctors offices.....no mask.
Police station.......no mask.....no problema.
Halloween...........no mask!! :)

A handful questioned it at first and I let them know it was not happening.

JL 0513

No cases in my building all year. Don't know a single person who has gotten it. I personally know hundreds of people and have had many parties at my house. As a driver, have been in contact with 10's of thousands of people since February. Not a single case.

If it wasn't in the news, I'd never know there was a virus going around.

Ghost in the Darkness

Everybody is underestimating the chaos that’s about to ensue
If you live in a state with cases still exploding, your odds of contracting are much higher working inside of a major UPS hub.
UPS is about to find out what happens when a major player in the economic game grossly and purposefully understaffs their operation. The game is changing forever RIGHT NOW. Buckle up
...and because its 2020, Mr. mid-December blizzard that covers half the country is about to enter the arena!!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
After 8 months of being careful I have the covid 19. A little concerned because of asthma and my spouse is much higher risk.

I have never been so sick in my life. This is NO joke. Coughing all day, fevers, muscle aches, feel like you weigh 500 pounds, taking multiple naps , orange juice ,and chicken noodle when i can keep food down.

Our kids are all trumpsters and thought it was a scam. we kept away from them and the grandkids.i hope i have enough time to spend all my money

floridays

After 8 months of being careful I have the covid 19. A little concerned because of asthma and my spouse is much higher risk.

I have never been so sick in my life. This is NO joke. Coughing all day, fevers, muscle aches, feel like you weigh 500 pounds, taking multiple naps , orange juice ,and chicken noodle when i can keep food down.

Our kids are all trumpsters and thought it was a scam. we kept away from them and the grandkids.i hope i have enough time to spend all my money
Forgive me if I have trouble believing you. No one thought the virus was a scam, just the way the media has been treating it.
That said you like Richie, this is for you