Positive Covid Test

Go visit an Er department spend a day with the nurses and then decide it it’s real! Sorry but my father in law is in hospital right now with pneumonia and is on a Covid floor with people that have it all around him. Hospital has over 100 confirmed covid 19 hospitalized people right now. But hey tell me it’s not real!

floridays

Go visit an Er department spend a day with the nurses and then decide it it’s real! Sorry but my father in law is in hospital right now with pneumonia and is on a Covid floor with people that have it all around him. Hospital has over 100 confirmed covid 19 hospitalized people right now. But hey tell me it’s not real!
Who said it's not real?
Was he positive when he entered the hospital?
If not exactly why is he on a floor with covid positive patients.
Does he live in Cuomo's New York?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

How many are hospitalized because of covid vs showing up to the hospital for unrelated issues, being forced to be tested for covid, tested positive but have no symptoms?

Who said it's not real?
Was he positive when he entered the hospital?
If not exactly why is he on a floor with covid positive patients.
Does he live in Cuomo's New York?
He went in with pneumonia. Tested negative in the Er but needed 2 negative test before family could stay with him and that’s only 1 visitor. He’s now negitive but we placed on Covid floor because the 2nd test results wasn’t negitive yet. Now haven’t moved him because the hospital is full. This is the 10 plus visit to hospital this year for pneumonia. So and we deal with Covid protocol every time. Suburban Chicago area

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You ask tuff questions, shame on you.

giphy (39).gif

floridays

He went in with pneumonia. Tested negative in the Er but needed 2 negative test before family could stay with him and that’s only 1 visitor. He’s now negitive but we placed on Covid floor because the 2nd test results wasn’t negitive yet. Now haven’t moved him because the hospital is full. This is the 10 plus visit to hospital this year for pneumonia. So and we deal with Covid protocol every time. Sunburn Chicago area
I'm no doctor, I'd get my family member off the covid floor. Period.
I hope your father-in-law gets it squared away, I'm sure it's rough on your wife and the rest of the family and those that love him.

Best wishes,
tuff Thanksgiving for you guys,
Hope the best for youse and pops. :thumbup1:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He went in with pneumonia. Tested negative in the Er but needed 2 negative test before family could stay with him and that’s only 1 visitor. He’s now negitive but we placed on Covid floor because the 2nd test results wasn’t negitive yet. Now haven’t moved him because the hospital is full. This is the 10 plus visit to hospital this year for pneumonia. So and we deal with Covid protocol every time. Suburban Chicago area
10 visits for pneumonia in one year. Ouch.

burco8080

i am just now getting over covid we had 5 out of 14 employees test postive only one has had breathing issues. Lot of body aches and fatigue lost of taste and smell. Trust me it real but you most likely will live.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i am just now getting over covid we had 5 out of 14 employees test postive only one has had breathing issues. Lot of body aches and fatigue lost of taste and smell. Trust me it real but you most likely will live.
I felt tired and achy for 2-3 days that was about it but 20 days later I still can’t smell a thing. Wife was down for For her whole 10 day quarantine.

Zowert

A kid on preload at a neighboring center lost both of his grandparents to covid, three weeks apart. I remember reading about it on Yahoo. Been trying to find the article but no luck. This was back in July I believe. Other than that, everyone I know who had it or knew someone that did said it was a mild fever and that’s it.

Over70irregs

Lady went to LV brought it back. Chills for several days. Body aches and fever. But her nearly 80 yo father came by before symptoms kicked in. He tested negative thank goodness.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
no ones afraid to order stuff made in China that’s for sure .......you know....the place where it CAME FROM!