Positive Covid Test

Dumbo

It's criminal that there isn't a single mention from the media on keeping a strong immune system. I don't believe that's an accident. There are a plethora of studies when it comes to fending off severe cases of covid. Share these with those you know because the government sure as hell won't tell you. For example over 90% of severe cases show a marked vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D is the only vitamin that acts as a hormone in the body.

Vitamin D supplements (5000iu a day), Zinc supplement, Magnesium supplement, Adequate sleep, adequate hydration, breathing exercises especially if you have any breathing symptoms. Fill the lungs up and do focused breathing exercises. Cut processed sugar down, cut alcohol down, add as many fruits as you can.

DOK

Yes it's absolutely BS. They are just trying to see who they can intimidate into continuing to come to work.
Off topic slightly but also noticed they’re intimidating or pressuring guys to take helpers, during this pandemic, the risk they’re taking. All because corporate says they need X number of helpers on the street.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Off topic slightly but also noticed they’re intimidating or pressuring guys to take helpers, during this pandemic, the risk they’re taking. All because corporate says they need X number of helpers on the street.
Yeah it went from “oh it’s your choice” to “your helper will meet you at x o’clock”

542thruNthru

Yeah it went from “oh it’s your choice” to “your helper will meet you at x o’clock”
They are trying to make the helpers "independent" helpers and saying you can't refuse because they are not on car. I'm telling everyone. Fine drop off packages and leave don't say a word to him. Then have him call the center for meet point everytime because you don't have to use your phone. See how quickly that helper quits and how slow you become.

Though I do feel bad treating a union brother like that when it's not their fault.

Faceplanted

It's criminal that there isn't a single mention from the media on keeping a strong immune system. I don't believe that's an accident. There are a plethora of studies when it comes to fending off severe cases of covid. Share these with those you know because the government sure as hell won't tell you. For example over 90% of severe cases show a marked vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D is the only vitamin that acts as a hormone in the body.

Vitamin D supplements (5000iu a day), Zinc supplement, Magnesium supplement, Adequate sleep, adequate hydration, breathing exercises especially if you have any breathing symptoms. Fill the lungs up and do focused breathing exercises. Cut processed sugar down, cut alcohol down, add as many fruits as you can.
Your are spot on, although I personally feel there is no substitute for actual vitamin d via sun rays as well as rare earth metals via actual proper crops grown in the dirt. Your body doesn’t not processs supplements the same.

I told him hell no. I can't social distance inside the truck and I'm not driving around my mask all day.
They want to pursue the issue I'll be more happy to call the health department

Dumbo

Your are spot on, although I personally feel there is no substitute for actual vitamin d via sun rays as well as rare earth metals via actual proper crops grown in the dirt. Your body doesn’t not processs supplements the same.

Totally and thats one thing we all have going for us is working outdoors. I also have been doing breathing exercises while I work for the past year or so. Slow, deep breaths all day. Especially slow on the exhale. I do still supplement with 5000 iu of vitamin D, sometimes 10000 if I'm having a longer or more stressful week. I also use a ZMA supplement (zinc magnesium b6 aspartate) and have been for years.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

This is it right here. Stay healthy, by your personal decisions.
I would add 2 grams or so daily of Sodium Ascorbate to your cocktail, but sounds very similar to what our family has been on since April. Cheers!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Hello, has anyone here experienced a positive Covid test or know anyone that has? Please explain the process with returning back to work . Thank you.
I got it. I was off for two weeks. Only my first test was positive. My negative tests started during my first week off. There’s an email address to send copies of your test results to. They told me I only needed a negative test result to come back.

I actually got my two weeks of pay the Friday I came back. I’ve heard of other people not getting paid for more than two months, but not me.

Cateye77

I got it. I was off for two weeks. Only my first test was positive. My negative tests started during my first week off. There’s an email address to send copies of your test results to. They told me I only needed a negative test result to come back.

I actually got my two weeks of pay the Friday I came back. I’ve heard of other people not getting paid for more than two months, but not me.
I had it also. I live in a very rural area. I only have one testing facility within a reasonable driving distance that offers the rapid test. I signed up for the COVID emergency pay/leave. I was also paid within a reasonable time. My problem was , the facility where I tested positive did not want to retest me , because it’s not in the CDC guidelines. I told my Center manager I was having trouble getting retested and my only option would be my Primary care Physician and it would take a few more days.

My Center Manager said as long as you have a doctors note stating a timeframe to return be here tomorrow. I said ok . I had this in the text message, I wasn’t going to argue . I went back to work and about 4 days later I get a call from a UPS occupational nurse wondering where my negative tests results were. I said call my Center Manager and ask him, goodbye. Then my Manager calls me and sais can You please try to get tested, this evening. I said I will call the urgent care and see if it’s possible. Talked to the manager of the urgent care where I originally tested positive, He agreed this time to give me one more test. I tested negative. Basically a big :censored2: show .....

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

I agree, but America isn’t unhealthy because Americans aren’t unaware of the consequences of living unhealthy.

Face it, Americans don’t like to be told how to live, no matter what the end results may be. We’ve known for decades the health consequences of tobacco use, yet people still use it. If the government banned tobacco, the anti-mask cries would be a whisper in comparison.

I’ve taken vitamins and gotten flu shots for years and when I got COVID, I was basically asymptomatic. Did it help? Studies seem to say it does, but who knows?

But even if the government and media stressed living healthy to avoid getting sick, do you really think it would matter? History says no, for the most part.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
After 8 months of being careful I have the covid 19. A little concerned because of asthma and my spouse is much higher risk.

I have never been so sick in my life. This is NO joke. Coughing all day, fevers, muscle aches, feel like you weigh 500 pounds, taking multiple naps , orange juice ,and chicken noodle when i can keep food down.

Our kids are all trumpsters and thought it was a scam. we kept away from them and the grandkids.i hope i have enough time to spend all my money
How are you doing now ?

CatfishSD

Did your covid pay post on the payroll site (upsers) that you could see you were getting it?