Possible driver death due to heat

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's in the contract. Article 37 Section 1. "...due consideration to the age and physical condition of the employee."
I'm no spring chicken anymore and have some physical limitations due to previous injuries. As a 30+ year employee, you cannot expect me to do the work of these young guns just starting out.
Just saying!

27 years and the kids have a hard time keeping up.

Dr.Brownz

Yalls [a word I learned from some pea wankers] centers must suck ; I haven't broken 9 hours this week yet and I walk at an old man pace (i'm 29 btw)

JackStraw

It's in the contract. Article 37 Section 1. "...due consideration to the age and physical condition of the employee."
I'm no spring chicken anymore and have some physical limitations due to previous injuries. As a 30+ year employee, you cannot expect me to do the work of these young guns just starting out.
Just saying!
Brought this up in the office the other day. Manager had a good laugh. "We don't do that"

Dr.Brownz

Yes we have.
I signed it and suggested it be negotiated in next contract with funding from reduced wage increases.

Thats bullspit, drivers shouldn't have to take a SOL decrease to keep a workplace a human friendly place. The mega corporations we make money for can foot the bill