Possible termination?

Box Ox

As I stated before, I also got a confession that he's the one that called and complained

He might say he was intimidated. He's a Taco Bell manager. You're a tough UPS driver employed by a multi-billion dollar company. And like others have said, whatever "information" you gathered in your return visit isn't going to do anything for you.

As I stated before, I also got a confession that he's the one that called and complained... You can say I was also there for that too. I was going to report him anyways if I didn't go back just out of suspicion, but is it better to make accusations without facts?
Let it drop. There is nothing you can do at this point to change anything. If it stays at the Center level you should be okay with just a slap on the hand. If it goes to corporate? Who knows? Again there is nothing you can do now to change anything.

kevw45

Sounds like the manager had all the facts that he needed.

FACT!
Sounds like you have some issues yourself the way you're throwing darts at me when none of this has anything personally to do with you. If I get fired, so be it... I'm ready to move on anyways... I just wanted to know what to expect based on facts. Not how you personally think it should go.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let it drop. There is nothing you can do at this point to change anything. If it stays at the Center level you should be okay with just a slap on the hand. If it goes to corporate? Who knows? Again there is nothing you can do now to change anything.

It won't go to Corporate but it may reach the Division level.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sounds like you have some issues yourself the way you're throwing darts at me when none of this has anything personally to do with you. If I get fired, so be it... I'm ready to move on anyways... I just wanted to know what to expect based on facts. Not how you personally think it should go.

I'm not telling you personally how I think it should go.

ManInBrown

You'll be fine. No way you get terminated for this. I work with drivers that they've been trying to fire for years, and they haven't came close to accomplishing it. Following these drivers everyday. Harassing them. And the drivers show up every morning browned up still having a job. As long as you don't steal, or physically assault someone it is next to impossible for them to fire you. Maybe you're out of work for a period of time. Worst case scenario. Zero chance it sticks.

oldngray

nowhere special
You'll be fine. No way you get terminated for this. I work with drivers that they've been trying to fire for years, and they haven't came close to accomplishing it. Following these drivers everyday. Harassing them. And the drivers show up every morning browned up still having a job. As long as you don't steal, or physically assault someone it is next to impossible for them to fire you. Maybe you're out of work for a period of time. Worst case scenario. Zero chance it sticks.

Old mantra was you could do anything but steal. Things have changed but being a D* to customers isn't a cardinal sin.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The issues I have with my supe is completely non-relative. I only stated that to express it's my feeling that they will use whatever already conflict there is to add to this incident to snowball it into something big enough to fire me over... Those issues are about always having to help someone when I finish my route, never letting me get off before 7:30pm. Blaming me for not making NDA business savers when the warehouse misplaces them in my truck. Apparently, it's still my responsibility to go through my entire truck to find those savers, even if it costs me 30 or more minutes. On this particular route I was doing yesterday, it's been noted several times already that I struggle with making all the scheduled pickups, so what does my supe personally do? He added another pickup on there, and dispatch put two other extras on there themselves. Not to mention, yesterday in particular, they didn't get us out of the building almost an hour late, 49 minutes late to be exact. They routinely get us out 20-30 minutes late everyday except Mondays.
How long have you worked at UPS?

ManInBrown

Old mantra was you could do anything but steal. Things have changed but being a D* to customers isn't a cardinal sin.
Yup. I wouldn't suggest someone do it everyday, but there are definitely situations where you have to be a dick. Not saying this was one of those situations, but zero chance he's terminated

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Never realized Taco Bell hot sauce was that hot

Must have been that new Diablo sauce

It's not if you wash it down with an ICE COLD....

latest

*** At participating Taco Bell locations. Drink is in no way guaranteed to get your UPS job back.

Umm no, I didn't cuss out a taco bell manager, I at most said, "I burned my gosh darn mouth on the food because it's too hot." And maybe told the manager, "not to give me anymore bull:censored2:." As he was the one that initiated the argument by trying dissuade me that I actually burned my mouth... Basically was calling me a liar, and trying to evade taking any responsibility. As I said, he was embarrassed, and through his own self humiliation, he reported on me in retaliation, because I wouldn't let him dissuade me from the feeling I was experiencing in my own mouth.
You burned your mouth because the food was too hot, and its Taco Bell's fault????? What are you, two? Next time order your food frozen.