Possible to be rehired again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Well the dogging is about things I've done and have. Because y'all don't have any and haven't done. Shrugs. You see such in children and dysfunctional adults. Just part of the human condition. In Biblical terms: covet.
Say, when you belittle and personally attack, "dogging" someone.....it's not hateful? If not, what is it? Serious question.

So strange (punctuation).
The first 2 sentences pretty much sum up your own question….and might explain why everyone on here think you’re a joke. Maybe take it down a few notches and find people might be a bit more friendly??? Try it out…see if that helps.

JoeMother

Banned
ZybrvPi6FtNN.gif
This doesn't make sense. We all know Santa isn't real, much like how Epstein killed himself (he didn't)

Brownwind

Nobody. I did my job very well I'd say. The fact that I even bothered to stay at that 💩job for 2 years should say something.
The reality is volume is off and a lot of extra people got hired. They legit just might have a roster spot for you.

Hang in there. It might take some time for them to get to you.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
At least you have some hottie secretaries to flirt with. We have to listen to the same regurgitated bs every night from our headsets. Starting to think 1/2 of the feeder news network information is made up.
We think of good stuff to make up when we are on our 4 th lunch

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I came here as peak hire 87
Needed cash to by gf a ring (( hello McFly ,, I know )

Let me go after peak
Got rehired Jan 89.
So it can be done ,, yah , I married her ,, kept her too ,, that girl makes one helluva feedah lunch !!

pkgdriver

I came here as peak hire 87
Needed cash to by gf a ring (( hello McFly ,, I know )

Let me go after peak
Got rehired Jan 89.
So it can be done ,, yah , I married her ,, kept her too ,, that girl makes one helluva feedah lunch !!
Peak hires like us become Legendary Drivers.

542thruNthru

Is this thread still going on?

Bro, it's over. Move on. UPS doesn't want you. Do you stalk old girlfriends like this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.