PRAYING FOR A STRIKE IN AUGUST !!!

Oceanview

I would love to see my unhealthy fat lazy hub manager whose has never delivered a package in his life go out and deliver packages using Orion.. That would be justice enough for me...

I’m a 11 month off the street driver. I’ve been fired 2x’s and suspend at least 4x’s in between my terminations. Never get a verbal or a warning letter just straight suspensions and termination. I’ve won on al my grievances . Was informed that if i continued to wear my gold grill that i am to be sent home immediately. Just got a note from my dentist that my gold grill is needed to stop me from grinding my teeth.

I think the level of harassment is b.s here and i think a strike could help with better negotiations on harassment and two tier driver scale

Rack em

Made the Podium
I would love to see my unhealthy fat lazy hub manager whose has never delivered a package in his life go out and deliver packages using Orion.. That would be justice enough for me...

I’m a 11 month off the street driver. I’ve been fired 2x’s and suspend at least 4x’s in between my terminations. Never get a verbal or a warning letter just straight suspensions and termination. I’ve won on al my grievances . Was informed that if i continued to wear my gold grill that i am to be sent home immediately. Just got a note from my dentist that my gold grill is needed to stop me from grinding my teeth.

I think the level of harassment is b.s here and i think a strike could help with better negotiations on harassment and two tier driver scale
Yo dawg, you Nelly?

542thruNthru

This has to be a joke. Your "gold grill" stops you from grinding your teeth. Lol now I can see why you keep getting terminated and suspended.

542thruNthru

Yo dawg, you Nelly?

gold.gif

CoolStoryBro

You are in the big leagues now, cuz. Time to upgrade to a platinum grill.

gorilla75jdw

That’s good, but I would’ve had my wife in before June 1st. My medical will be good up until August 31st.
Thats awesome, however it's just her jaw gets dislocated everytime she gives _ _ _ _ , I just give her an ice pack and 2 Advil and she is good to go . Yes sir !!!!

Brisket

‘Third times the charm, right’?

Better use your option days, oh wait, you don’t have any since you are in your 11th month.

Geez.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

A grill to work Lmfao

Oceanview

I’m a former scaffold builder I took a $15 pay cut to join the teamsters. My fiancé Was pregnant and I didn’t want to travel during the winter months for work so I joined ups thinking it was easier... boy was I wrong!!

No I am not nelly
I can afford platinum I just like the gold.
Nothing in the contract that says I can’t wear it...
Plus I’m on a hood route none of the 132 ft drivers at my hub will go on.. i see a drug deal every 3 stops.. I have people walking up on me with guns in there waistband and asking about gps on the truck or if we’re hiring..

I don’t get why Wearing my grill is outrageous Prejudice much??

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m a former scaffold builder I took a $15 pay cut to join the teamsters. My fiancé Was pregnant and I didn’t want to travel during the winter months for work so I joined ups thinking it was easier... boy was I wrong!!

No I am not nelly
Plus I’m on a hood route none of the 132 ft drivers at my hub will go on.. i see a drug deal every 3 stops.. I have people walking up on me with guns in there waistband and asking about gps on the truck or if we’re hiring..

How about because it looks ignorant

No I am not nelly

You really don’t gay it? Lol

35years

Gravy route
You really do not believe that the strike had and has no part in how UPS top brass manages it's operations and treats it's people? Alright, fair enough.
UPS treated Union employees like crap before the strike.
Union employees were considered dumb truck drivers.
Management was always a an old boy's club with Union employees excluded.
Remember we were the only ones excluded from buying stock, for one example.

The strike simply woke up management to the fact that we were not the indentured servants that they saw up as.

When you are treated like the red-headed step sister the other cherished children never recognize they are mistreating the "other" one.

UPS treated Union employees like crap before the strike.
Union employees were considered dumb truck drivers.
Management was always a an old boy's club with Union employees excluded.
Remember we were the only ones excluded from buying stock, for one example.

The strike simply woke up management to the fact that we were not the indentured servants that they saw up as.

When you are treated like the red-headed step sister the other cherished children never recognize they are mistreating the "other" one.
They definitely treat us much worse now.