PRAYING FOR A STRIKE IN AUGUST !!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I gotta be honest here . I personally do hope , strike or not , that UPS gives us a little more family time . Thast my only complaint about the company as a delivery driver . That being said . IF I had to work during a strike to feed my family and some :censored2: tard tried flattening my tires . I promise you at some point Ill mow your ass down in the parking lot . Protest of you got to . You dont try to injure / vandalize one of your co workers lives / vehicles for doing what they HAVE to do ....
unfreakinbeleivable that you say this.

man , if there others like you out there then we are in trouble. i'm ashamed that you even work for the same company i did.!

mitchemracing4

unfreakinbeleivable that you say this.

man , if there others like you out there then we are in trouble. I'm ashamed that you even work for the same company i did.!
And I'm ashamed someone would actually consider harming someone because there kid doesn't have food and they need a check . You guys are literally on here bragging about flattening peoples tires if they try and work . People like YOU are the ones who should be ashamed . You can get results without acting like a bunch of damn animals .... Mob mentality ... There is big difference in striking and protesting peacefully and just tearing peoples stuff up only because they need the money .

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
And I'm ashamed someone would actually consider harming someone because there kid doesn't have food and they need a check . You guys are literally on here bragging about flattening peoples tires if they try and work . People like YOU are the ones who should be ashamed . You can get results without acting like a bunch of damn animals .... Mob mentality ... There is big difference in striking and protesting peacefully and just tearing peoples stuff up only because they need the money .
Take her input with a grain of salt.. Majority consensus on the forum is that this is a troll who never worked for UPS

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
A long term strike will kill the teamster union and do MAJOR damage to ups (and the almighty stock owning share owners) . Let’s see the final offers before we decide if the sky is falling.

clean hairy

The simple fact that someone would actually do something like this shows me that you have no respect for others , at all . So in that I will say this . You ever see people protesting on the highway blocking traffic ? You ever see what happens when someone doesn't stop ? It generally isn't pretty and in this state its perfectly legal to not stop if you feel threatened . I consider all of my coworkers friends of mine . I would never in a million years for any amount of money destroy their own property of injure them if they were only trying to provide for their family . Once someone decides my stuff and or health is worth less then what a piece of paper says is when I decide that their life is worth less then my stuff . Simply striking by itself will get you results . Threatening people , especially people like me will not . Call me a big talker or whatever you want . Just hope your not in my way if it came to that because I promise you I wont slow down .
You feel your coworkers are your friends?
Go ahead, cross the line and see just how few if any friends you have after the strike.
BTW, if you find your check has been shorted while working during the strike, too bad.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The simple fact that someone would actually do something like this shows me that you have no respect for others , at all . So in that I will say this . You ever see people protesting on the highway blocking traffic ? You ever see what happens when someone doesn't stop ? It generally isn't pretty and in this state its perfectly legal to not stop if you feel threatened . I consider all of my coworkers friends of mine . I would never in a million years for any amount of money destroy their own property of injure them if they were only trying to provide for their family . Once someone decides my stuff and or health is worth less then what a piece of paper says is when I decide that their life is worth less then my stuff . Simply striking by itself will get you results . Threatening people , especially people like me will not . Call me a big talker or whatever you want . Just hope your not in my way if it came to that because I promise you I wont slow down .
What the :censored2: did you just :censored2: say about me, you little :censored2:? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals , and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the :censored2: out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my :censored2: words. You think you can get away with saying that :censored2: to me over the Internet? Think again, :censored2:. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, :censored2:. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're :censored2: dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little :censored2:. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your :censored2: tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you :censored2: idiot. I will :censored2: fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're :censored2: dead, kiddo.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I gotta be honest here . I personally do hope , strike or not , that UPS gives us a little more family time . Thast my only complaint about the company as a delivery driver . That being said . IF I had to work during a strike to feed my family and some :censored2: tard tried flattening my tires . I promise you at some point Ill mow your ass down in the parking lot . Protest of you got to . You dont try to injure / vandalize one of your co workers lives / vehicles for doing what they HAVE to do ....

No you won’t

You realize you are a scab don’t you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

The future of UPS ^^^^^

No idea what he is talking about

Tony Q

you do realize that if you do mow anyone down in the parking lot you wont be spending any more time with your family and another guy will probably step in and be the father to your children and lay down with your wife. Don't contradict yourself. You say in one post that you would never want to harm your co-workers and another you would harm them. I think you need to get your story straight.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And I'm ashamed someone would actually consider harming someone because there kid doesn't have food and they need a check . You guys are literally on here bragging about flattening peoples tires if they try and work . People like YOU are the ones who should be ashamed . You can get results without acting like a bunch of damn animals .... Mob mentality ... There is big difference in striking and protesting peacefully and just tearing peoples stuff up only because they need the money .[/QUOTE

Protesting peacefully

Lmao