Pre Load Advice

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
100% I tried to argue that and was laughed at and asked If I am Health and Saftey. Mean while the Health and Saftey stands around with his * in the hand
dont matter if he laughs or not, you have to clean it up and have an accessible path , so other loaders can throw?packages but you will have to stop to clean it up, also mangement is not suppose to touch packages

Last edited by a moderator:

Infamous

dont matter if he laughs or not, you have to clean it up and have an accessible path , so other loaders can throw?packages but you will have to stop to clean it up, also mangement is not suppose to touch packages
Management seems to do what the :censored2: they want !

KevinWhipaloo

100% I tried to argue that and was laughed at and asked If I am Health and Saftey. Mean while the Health and Saftey stands around with his dick in the hand
Listen to your supervisor. Be a yes man to your supervisor for the first 2 months. Follow the tips I posted previously for the first 2 months and you'll be set.

Infamous

Listen to the drivers, not all them follow the charts, they have certain things that go in certain places, that is it
100% Wanna try and help the drivers I load much as possible. I dint really wanna make their Jobs any harder then they need to be. Just hard to find the time of day to figure :censored2: out as we are getting slammed with packages

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
100% Wanna try and help the drivers I load much as possible. I dint really wanna make their Jobs any harder then they need to be. Just hard to find the time of day to figure :censored2: out as we are getting slammed with packages
if they are the full time drivers for the trucks you load then they are helping you by drawing a diagram for you, those drivers know their trucks better then the charts

Infamous

if they are the full time drivers for the trucks you load then they are helping you by drawing a diagram for you, those drivers know their trucks better then the charts
The part I cant figure out is why the company wont update their charts. They are old as dirt !