Pre Load Advice

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The part I cant figure out is why the company wont update their charts. They are old as dirt !
most of the stuff in the truck is the same stuff everyday, if the driver tells you a spot, put it there everyday, eventually you will recognize the boxes

AwashBwashCwash

Easy Cowboy, if it ain’t start time they shouldn’t be doing anything

If it ain't start time and they ain't working they should stay the hell out of the building.
I can't even begin to explain how annoying it is to try and work around groups of drivers standing around having their daily morning gossip and coffee and poking their heads around into all the trucks like hens who seem oblivious to the fact that they are in the way.
It's the same :censored2: every day.

"huuurrrr what'd they do to us today jimbo? you got that stop??? wow, joe got this other stop durrrrrr. holy :censored2: look at many stops i got hurrrr, wanna trade these two stops and not tell the preloaders and then get mad when they take the packages back durrrr?"

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I am new to loading trucks. I am currently loading 4 Trucks, I was given charts to use and go by. But when the driver comes in and goes through their truck they say it's all wrong. They keep explaining to me what to do and how to load their truck. It just dont seem to be sticking with me. On top of all this it dont help that the place is getting slammed with boxes. How am I supposed to have all this time to learn the trucks with out slowing down production. I wanna do a good job but the drivers make me feel like ai am doing absolutely horrible.
You have too much work. If they leave you in that spot with 4 trucks your job is basically damage control. Preloders are getting killed right now and the load quality sucks and all us drivers know why, just communicate with them and act like you care