Pre loader excuses

quad decade guy

How can he afford to retire?
Will he pawn his plane and corvette?
I'm still really confused.....
You are really confused......because being hateful and smearing people doesn't make you successful...

A good work ethic and hard work pays off. As angry and hateful as you guys are......all you do is attack, smear and belittle....

It sure doesn't improve load quality.

Say, why do you care anyway.......? Why do you expend any energy smearing me?

I'm still really confused.......LOLOLOLOL

quad decade guy

Preloaders need to learn they dealing with a driver is like dealing with an abused dog.

Even if they were once good dogs, they've taken enough kicks in the face that they will snap for any or no reason. Between the divorces, the write-ups, the bum knees, and delayed retirement, just pat them on the head and move along.
Nope.

Preloaders just need to do their job, not lay down on purpose because of pay or deliberately sabotage loads....

Drivers need to learn they are dealing with petulant adult children...Even though they were NEVER good children.......

See?

trickpony1

Say, why do you care anyway.......? Why do you expend any energy smearing me?
I hate to tell you but you're not the only member of this forum with a pilot's license.
Flying is/can be an expensive hobby regardless of whether you own your plane or not.

I trying to do the simple math of how you can afford such an luxurious lifestyle and, yes, I'm aware that you claim to be a sleeper team.

I wasn't smearing you. Feeling defensive?

Hope this helps.

Est.1998

I hate to tell you but you're not the only member of this forum with a pilot's license.
Flying is/can be an expensive hobby regardless of whether you own your plane or not.

I trying to do the simple math of how you can afford such an luxurious lifestyle and, yes, I'm aware that you claim to be a sleeper team.

I wasn't smearing you. Feeling defensive?

Hope this helps.
He probably inherited some money or hit the lotto.
Might have found a money bag that fell off an armored truck.
See: Google Image Result for https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/180503_gma_macedo5_0748_16x9_992.jpg

wilberforce15

Nope.

Preloaders just need to do their job, not lay down on purpose because of pay or deliberately sabotage loads....

Drivers need to learn they are dealing with petulant adult children...Even though they were NEVER good children.......

See?
This perspective was written by someone kicked like a dog for decades, so I understand the jealousy you have of people younger, healthier, with more time, and fewer divorces under their belts.

You're at the age where you realize you don't get a do-over.

A fast car and a third wife is your best bet. Go for it

quad decade guy

This perspective was written by someone kicked like a dog for decades, so I understand the jealousy you have of people younger, healthier, with more time, and fewer divorces under their belts.

You're at the age where you realize you don't get a do-over.

A fast car and a third wife is your best bet. Go for it
100 % untrue. Hateful too.You don't know me.

Smearing me. Doesn't help anyone. Makes you look petty and small.....jealous.

Kingofthenorth

Loader here. My comrades who deliberately sabotage operations to get one over on their cranky drivers are complete p***. I know a lot of drivers can be jerks, but it is so DUMB to put your job in jeopardy all to get a cheap rise out of them . Just WAD and take some pride in your job. What do I care if a driver wants to act like a cry baby and embarrass themselves in front of their coworkers? They’re not my boss as much as some wish they were.
Job in jeopardy? You are joking right? At my hub it's nearly impossible to get fired as a part time and some of the worst workers I have seen in my life anywhere became drivers the fastest.