Poop Head

Judge me.
I’m really worried about filing and nothing being done about it. I get paid 14 an hour but if I’m showing up at the time posted everyday but getting 30 minutes taken off my time, that’s 2.5 hours of work I’m doing for nothing!
They are stealing from you. Call your local police department and press charges!

Utility81

Exactly. I spoke to a co-worker about it who’s been there for 10 years or so and he said that our sup changes the clocks due to our position on the belt. I just wanted to know if this was a normal thing among every hub or if it’s even allowed or what. My schedule this morning was 4:45 but the time card when I punched out said I clocked in at 5:15.
That’s insane. You are already getting screwed if you’re in a larger hub. Probably takes you 15+ mins to walk to the time clock from the parking lot.
Find a union rep and figure things out. If it doesn’t feel right it probably isn’t. Don’t believe your sups. A lot of them are like used car salesman.

PT Car Washer

When I signed up the union rep said I’d pay 2 hours out of a month towards the union. I’m pretty sure it started 3 months ago?
2 or 2 1/2 X your hourly rate is the normal monthly dues. Initiation fees can vary from $0 to $1000 depending on if you live in a RTW state or not.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
regardless, if you are doing work at 445to 9, you get paid for that time, nowhere in any job do you get docked 30 minutes