eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I don't know the specifics but local agreement is you get paid the same amount as offered and paid to outside hires. The union office should know what that $/hour is.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Found my answer, says i should be making what i am sadly😅..so how can they be posting the job for almost 25% more then? Are new hires just really mad when they get their first check and find out they where lied to? Or are they getting payed more behind our backs to more help in?
Probably just a copy paste from a file saved from last contract

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Indeed says I make between $17-$31 an hour as a driver. LOL
One of my buddies at a recent wedding says "Do you guys really make 150k per year?"

I'm like " what BS mainstream media puff piece did you see?"

His response "Indeed post for a drivers job, locally".

Whoa. With benefits, possibly but whoa.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I got them confused
It wouldn’t hurt to contact the hall. If the company is actually paying a higher rate for off the street helpres you are more than likely entitled to the higher rate as well. Contract wages are minimums. The company often pays more than what the contract states due to the job market in that area.

I did preload when I started out and made (from what I remember) like minimum wage at the time which was near $8. This was the early 2000’s though. I’d NEVER go off of what indeed has listed as a salary in the future.

One of my buddies at a recent wedding says "Do you guys really make 150k per year?"

I'm like " what BS mainstream media puff piece did you see?"

His response "Indeed post for a drivers job, locally".

Whoa. With benefits, possibly but whoa.
I make $37 hourly as a driver. I’ve been with UPS 25 years though so that has a lot to do with it.

orion963

I’m a Preloader and my Preload rate is $21/ hour. Now during peak i am Doing some driver helper too. On indeed I see postings fro driver helper paying $17/hour. But they’re paying me $12.25/hour for driver helper. Someone please help because they say that they’re allowed to pay me $12.25 for driver helper and not the $17 that’s advertised. North east. Local 252.
Am sm a driver helper 35 hours a week my rate 23 a hour but am in Massachusetts