Prescott Bush, Grave Robber?

Slothrop

Profits from War is the only way the Bush family has survived. They made their 'killing' in the Civil War. Talk about planning ahead! (340 methods reference)

Jeb 2008! ... If the Constitution survives that long, otherwise, GWB for life!

moreluck

golden ticket member
All sorts of companies & people can & do profit from war. Even UPS can be said to profit from war with the families shipping more now that they have someone overseas. Communications, textiles, anything you can think of can be shown to profit from war. You just hate Bush, period.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Profits from War is the only way the Bush family has survived. They made their 'killing' in the Civil War. Talk about planning ahead! (340 methods reference)

Jeb 2008! ... If the Constitution survives that long, otherwise, GWB for life!

And what does that have to do with the story presented?

Your hate is all consuming, even to the point you have nothing to add to a conversation but your ever repeating loopin mantra.

GEEZ, get a life. OOOPs, I forgot, this is your only life.

d

tieguy

Banned
yep. Now if Al Gore had taken office and taken us into Iraq why then Susan would be the dangest war hawk you have ever seen.:thumbup1:

wkmac

Just to add a little fuel to the fire, I'd also like to point out that Sen. John Kerry like GW was also a Bonesman. Like I said, getting to know a little more about this Yale Faternity might be worth a few minutes.

When you consider the many Bonesman who have gone on to be major figures in public policy, one must ask how can so many get to those positions out of just 1 single college faternity that picks a very limited number of members each year. Just considering the mathmatical odds alone makes for some intersting thought in the discussion of geo-politics.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Mac

Lemme correct a misunderstanding or mispost on your part. No where in the article does it say that either Bush was in the skull and bones, only the grandfather and father of Bush I&II.

So while the subject is interesting, unless you have another story that says either Bush was in the group, the one you posted does not.

d

Slothrop

A simple Google search will reveal that both G H W Bush & G W Bush are bonesmen. There is even a video of GWB admitting as much to Tim Russert.

tieguy

Banned
perhaps you could have performed the search and provided the link to show us this overwhelming google information. I have to wonder...if a simple google search showed that slothrop was a raving lunatic ...would you accept the search as factual?

wkmac

dannyboy said:
Mac

Lemme correct a misunderstanding or mispost on your part. No where in the article does it say that either Bush was in the skull and bones, only the grandfather and father of Bush I&II.

So while the subject is interesting, unless you have another story that says either Bush was in the group, the one you posted does not.

d

No misunderstanding or mispost on my part. Read the Wikipedia article under the heading of significant members and you'll find GW listed as an inductee Yale 68'. Also Tim Russert asked both Kerry and Bush about being Bonesman during the 04' campaign and you'll have to judge Bush and Kerry's remark as confirmation or not. Russert stated it as fact but personally I saw both interviews as Russert just having a little fun more than trying to open any possible conspiratorial agenda. There is much other confirming evidence of membership out there so it doesn't hinge on any admmission or not nor does it suggest alone any conspiratorial agendas. The real question would be what impact in geo-politics do Bonesman really have or is it coincidence?

Here's GW's remarks to it with Russert:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4179618/

Kerry's remarks to Russert:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4772030/

Concerning Prescott Bush's connections to Hilter, they remain vague at best but here's a starting point if you want to go down that trail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush#War_seizures_controversy

Ironically the Harriman's who were a powerful family in the democratic party were jewish and it's known more than one jewish banking houses did business with the early Hilter gov't as well as numerous Anglo-American banking and business interests. These same houses also did business with the emerging communist gov't in the young Soviet Union. Armand Hammer of Occidental Petroleum was a big promoter of the emerging communist empire but on the flip side Hammer and OP also controlled many oil rights in Lybia which was/is under the control of Mr. Kadaffi. These men are loyal to themselves and their bsiness interest and power on a global scale and what makeup the gov't is they care not as long as they profit. These same people of both democrat and republican stripe control the powers of "K" Street thus they control the corridors of power in Washington. Sometimes their agendas benefit those of us of the great unwashed and sometimes they don't. Over the longterm we are a commodity to be controlled and moved in order for them to benefit in a variety of ways. Bonesman at best tap into this known network and are allowed to skim off the top as the agenda advances. All Skull and Bones are is a network of college fraternity members who are believed at the time they are invited to join will make the best partner to their longrange networking plans. To understand any specific agenda you'd have to understand Hegalin Dielectics which Dr. Sutton who first exposed the Order back in the early 80's covered at the time his works first got out.

The reality of it all is it just hinges on you as to what you believe the real impact really is. "If" there is a super conspiracy in the representation of a human body, I believe Bonesman at best are a small toe if even that at all. JMO.

Then again considering both Kerry and Bush as members, Skull and Bones might be the rectum!
:lol:

Slothrop

tieguy said:
perhaps you could have performed the search and provided the link to show us this overwhelming google information. I have to wonder...if a simple google search showed that slothrop was a raving lunatic ...would you accept the search as factual?

I realize you pretend to be management at UPS, but even someone at that intelligence level should be capable of going to Google.com and typing in 'G W Bush skull bones'.

It really is common knowledge. What you do with it is up to you.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie
I have to wonder...if a simple google search showed that slothrop was a raving lunatic ...would you accept the search as factual?

Slothrop

Damn, that is a really great post. Now what to do with it...........

:lol:

d

moreluck

golden ticket member
danny....

How did that get by me??

I must be gettin' old. Normally I would've jumped all over that one.

I'm passin' the torch to you!

tieguy

Banned
Slothrop said:
I realize you pretend to be management at UPS, but even someone at that intelligence level should be capable of going to Google.com and typing in 'G W Bush skull bones'.

Do a google search for a brain and see if you can find one.

wkmac

I wouldn't say Skull & Bones or it's members was common knowledge but during a several week period in the spring of 04' it did get a lot of press with 60 Minutes not only doing a story on it after the Russert questions to the 2 beauty contestants but also the radio talkshow circuit of all political stripes was consumed by it for a short period of time.

I completely understand not having much knowledge of it but I would be surprised to know that you'd never heard the name as much as it was mentioned even in the mainstream press during the 04' campaign season. Another name to research concerning S&B is Russell Trust which is the financial arm of S&B's.

Let me say this having read volumes and volumes about various supposed conspiratoral groups from S&B to Council on Foreign Relations to the Bilderburgers to Club of Rome to the Illuminati. Within some aspects there are some conspiracies but most relate to single or small groups of persons who find themselves in a position to manipulate various events for their own personal gain. History is also loaded with the same type events where no suggested conspiratorial group exists at all. Are there questionable and improper events taking place within these groups as alledged? No doubt when one does the honest research but they aren't the all consuming conspiratoral evil that some make them out to be either. Some make them out to be in league with the devil but I don't buy it because in the first place I don't believe such a devil exists in the first place so there you go. Knowledge of these groups and the persons involved as they relate geo-politics is good but I'd not get to consumed in the idea that there is some overreaching grand conspiracy going on out there.

JMO.

BTW: The current wave of excitement over the Da Vinci Code and the alledged suggestion that Jesus fathered a child which resulted in a holy bloodline is interesting to say the least. Funny how we will take a work of fiction and try and make it almost into historical fact when there are no hard facts to really prove it one way or the other. It's ashame IMO we don't spend more time and focus of what Jesus taught than spinning tails about what he might have done in his personal life. JMO.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
OF the subject but related to what you posted. The WWJD fad that went on over the last few years was interesting. It allowed thousands of young people the opportunity to place themselves in His place to figure out what Jesus would do.

Interesting how they speculated on what he would do, instead of what he did do. And when you add human interpretation and desire to divine inspriation............

Anyway, back to the grave robber deal. A letter surfaces that claims someone did something, and all of a sudden that person has done the crime? Guilty as charged with only a small shred of evidence? What happened to Innocent until proven guilty?

d

Slothrop

It seems as though the usual suspects can do nothing more than distort and twist words. So sad.

Personally, I don't care what the sins of the father or grandfather were. It is a fact that G W Bush is a member of Skull & Bones, whether that affects his role as President, I certainly can't say. He's probably the worst President ever, don't know if you can attribute that to his allegiance to 322 or not.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
the usual suspects

Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Accuse others of racism, and there you go profiling again. But as Tie would say, if conservatives do it, its racism, if liberals do it, its empowerment. Go figure.

Get a life. You posted what you did and it struck a funny bone. Something you do not seem to possess.

As for racist stands against illegal immigration, I have yet to see one. I dont give a damn if we are talking Mexicans, Brazilians, Cubans, Russians, Japanese, dont make a difference. If they come here illegally, send them back. If they want to become a responsible citizen, working and paying taxes, then fine, go through the process and become legal.

If not, send your butt back home, and take your kids you have had here with you. We have enough unwanted kids here, we dont need more.

So Susie, deal with the truth, quit trying to link everything against your views as racist, because it isn't. It has to deal with law and order.

As far as George being the worst, oh how short a memory you have. I figure it was Carter.

d