Private Messages

over9five

Staff member
Is there any way we can disable the "2 minutes between posts" rule for PMs?
​It's impossible to carry on a conversation with the wait....

over9five

Staff member
HX DAIKDHwhgwa IUD:UW Ed983qyeddaxgh fl/ klxl cakl,KILLkifb rfhc wcfwebfr c ROBO MODbhcqiry v4q bw g

Subliminal message......

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I never used Chat, mostly because no one likes to talk to me. I assumed that there was a way to go private while in chat.
You know, Dave....you're not a bad person. I respect your views on certain topics. And hell, I wouldn't mind talking to you....however beneath you, you might think me to be. But, when you start playing king of the damn sandbox....it pisses me off...and I'm not the only one. I don't know what your personal reasons are to come on this site....that's your business. But many of us, myself included, come on here to blow off steam and vent. I don't want to have serious conversations about work all the time!! I enjoy include making jokes, making "inappropriate" comments, and derailing threads. And who are you to start calling names because other members don't act the way you think we should??

I never used Chat, mostly because no one likes to talk to me. I assumed that there was a way to go private while in chat.
People would like to talk to you if you weren't such a know it all mean spirited person. I've made a lot of friends on this site and actually exchanged phone numbers and we talk or text like real people. You should try it. I think I might have given you my phone number once.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
People would like to talk to you if you weren't such a know it all mean spirited person. I've made a lot of friends on this site and actually exchanged phone numbers and we talk or text like real people. You should try it. I think I might have given you my phone number once.
I don't know if it's mean spirited, or just an incredibly dry sense of humor....and whatever......it is what it is. I am a sarcastic goofball with the maturity and attention span of a 6 year old....and proud of it!

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Is there any way we can disable the "2 minutes between posts" rule for PMs?
​It's impossible to carry on a conversation with the wait....

Didn't ever know that there was a "2 minute time wait" between PMs? Probably because the PM feature was not intended as a chat/text type of format.. After all these years no ever said anything... Go figure. Cheryl changed it to "0" so have at it...

over9five

Staff member
Didn't ever know that there was a "2 minute time wait" between PMs? Probably because the PM feature was not intended as a chat/text type of format.. After all these years no ever said anything... Go figure. Cheryl changed it to "0" so have at it...
I'm not sure I ever PM'd back and forth like I did yesterday, so I never knew either.

The chat is pretty bad too, and I hate to say it because I know how long Cheryl had looked for a good one. I probably got suspended 10 times last night for swearing..... even tho I wasn't.