Private Messages

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Who posts for it?? Can you explain it to me? Really I feel stupid but I'm really interested in some kind of info.
ROBO MOD is the account that is used to automatically post rss feeds of public news releases sent out by UPS and fedex. I also assigned the ROBO MOD name to a feature in the chatroom that is a primitive type of artificial intelligence which responds when certain phrases are entered in the chat. It also has a censor function which was recently reported to be malfunctioning, so the chat room ROBO MOD has been disabled.

Every once in a while I'll log into the ROBO MOD account myself, but not very often.

over9five

Staff member
ROBO MOD is the account that is used to automatically post rss feeds of public news releases sent out by UPS and fedex. I also assigned the ROBO MOD name to a feature in the chatroom that is a primitive type of artificial intelligence which responds when certain phrases are entered in the chat. It also has a censor function which was recently reported to be malfunctioning, so the chat room ROBO MOD has been disabled. Every once in a while I'll log into the ROBO MOD account myself, but not very often.

4uyzo.jpg

gingerkat

Is there any way we can disable the "2 minutes between posts" rule for PMs?
​It's impossible to carry on a conversation with the wait....
Ovah, I didn't read anything but this first post. If you would just text me like you used to, you wouldn't have to wait 2 minutes:wink2: