Proposal Analysis?

Bolshevik

No, it's should be called "second class driver". One to be exploited for sure.

Equal work, equal pay! Frikin' leadership, grow a pair!

OH they got a pair, only that they use it to stand up to the membership and sell-them out to the thieves by presenting this concessionary 'proposal' that is both offensive and seeks to divide the membership.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OH they got a pair, only that they use it to stand up to the membership and sell-them out to the thieves by presenting this concessionary 'proposal' that is both offensive and seeks to divide the membership.
Well, it does divide me from giving them my vote.

specter208

I wonder if UPS pretended to be against Hybrids for a few rounds of negotiations. don't interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

bowhnterdon

Has the Union made any statements on their so-called Hybrid Driver position?

We have hybrid drivers now. They are top rate drivers that volunteer to come in early and load, then they deliver. They make 3 or 4 hours overtime. The agreement works great!

I can help but wonder if the leadership's motivation is simply generating more union dues at the expense of higher paid positions?
Winner! Winner!!!

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

Are any of you clowns ever going to listen to BigUnionGuy? I've been lurking for years and he is the only one who makes sense and is not a whiny little bitch on this site. Try some gratitude for all the union has done for us.

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

We pay minuscule union dues for free family health care and excellent wages to support our families. Hoffa makes 400k a year and Abney make 8 figures! We should be grateful! My BA is professional and he gets nothing but crap in return. Stop being a bunch of morons!! My BA fights hard to save every job for every idiot that just cant show up for work and can't get a legitimate signature from the consignee. I've been with UPS for 25 years, God bless UPS and God bless the union!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Are any of you clowns ever going to listen to BigUnionGuy? I've been lurking for years and he is the only one who makes sense and is not a whiny little bitch on this site. Try some gratitude for all the union has done for us.
I think most are thankful, especially anyone fulltime for ten or more years. However, we are not forgetting the way the last contract, which was viewed as sub par by most, was basically jammed down our throats. The membership is now more aware and cautious of getting hosed than ever. Weekend work, packages up to 150 pounds, and losing holidays all while working more hours everyday aren’t going to get your V-hole moist if you catch me drift guy......

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Like 150 pounders. Can't help but wonder if analysis was done there? If it were, the report might conclude help will be almost impossible for most routes since drivers work independently.

The company made billions in profit. We definitely do not have to cede one thing.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We pay minuscule union dues for free family health care and excellent wages to support our families. Hoffa makes 400k a year and Abney make 8 figures! We should be grateful! My BA is professional and he gets nothing but crap in return. Stop being a bunch of morons!! My BA fights hard to save every job for every idiot that just cant show up for work and can't get a legitimate signature from the consignee. I've been with UPS for 25 years, God bless UPS and God bless the union!
ummm, we don’t do that anymore, we have CIR in most locations.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
How about the union show some gratitude to us for all we have done for it by not giving away all the benefits that past UPSers have fought for?