Proposal Analysis?

The exploitation will not only be put on the Second Class Driver. Regular drivers will suffer consequences as well.
I know the tentative agreement isn’t out yet...

I'm just wonder how it will work if they will hire off the street for the the second class drivers. If so, what will happen if they need second and first class drivers at the same time? Who gets what, if they are doing the same work?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know the tentative agreement isn’t out yet...

I'm just wonder how it will work if they will hire off the street for the the second class drivers. If so, what will happen if they need second and first class drivers at the same time? Who gets what, if they are doing the same work?
The boy wonders with Orion will fix that like a cluster.

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

It is true that UPS instituted CIR to save labor costs, partially. We have to remain the most productive employees in the industry. We deliver one third more packages with one third less drivers than FEDEX. We are the best! We deserve our pay and we will keep it that way! I'm proud to be a UPS driver! Be positive.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It is true that UPS instituted CIR to save labor costs, partially. We have to remain the most productive employees in the industry. We deliver one third more packages with one third less drivers than FEDEX. We are the best! We deserve our pay and we will keep it that way! I'm proud to be a UPS driver! Be positive.

You just called everyone whining bitches five minutes ago. Make your mind up dude

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

Most drivers I work with don't get involved with this site. They are positive hard working family men. I would NEVER label all UPS drivers as whiny or pathetic. We rule!! Most of my customers like the UPS guy over the competition. I understand that we need to vent our frustrations somewhere and this site is a prime place to do it. UPS treats us hard. We are hard men. That's why the customer respects us. We whine sometimes but that's to be expected when so much is expected of us.

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

Agreed that the devil is in the details of the agreement. Lets just wait and see what those details are. I'm betting that the negotiating team did a good job at defending us. I will vote no if its bullshi&. Lets just stay positive until then. By the way, someone refute how we are supposed to get a good contract when we pay hoffa $400k and Fu%kin Abeny gets $8 figures?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You just called everyone whining bitches five minutes ago. Make your mind up dude
proxy-2.gif

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
It feels like the strike authorization was just some fluff just to boost our morale but it's starting to look pretty shady because we don't know what were voting on. It says in some media reports that we came to an agreement already but we haven't even voted yet.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We pay minuscule union dues for free family health care and excellent wages to support our families. Hoffa makes 400k a year and Abney make 8 figures! We should be grateful! My BA is professional and he gets nothing but crap in return. Stop being a bunch of morons!! My BA fights hard to save every job for every idiot that just cant show up for work and can't get a legitimate signature from the consignee. I've been with UPS for 25 years, God bless UPS and God bless the union!

They’re coming out of the woodwork

Lmao

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Are any of you clowns ever going to listen to BigUnionGuy? I've been lurking for years and he is the only one who makes sense and is not a whiny little bitch on this site.

I appreciate the sentiment.

The reason I got involved at an early age, was watching the company try and take advantage

of what the company "perceived" as people they could manipulate.

My attitude has always been.... I'm smarter than you.

I won't stand by, and watch that happen.

Deal with me

We pay minuscule union dues for free family health care and excellent wages to support our families.

For some reason, that doesn't register with "some" members.

Hoffa makes 400k a year and Abney make 8 figures!

Quite the disparity.

And, there are 18 different divisions within the Teamsters.

UPS is only a portion.

My BA fights hard to save every job for every idiot that just cant show up for work and can't get a legitimate signature from the consignee.

Being an elected official is tough.

If it was easy, everyone would want to do it.

"Today, you're a hero.... Tomorrow, you're a zero."

Just waiting.... for all the negative loudmouths, to step up to the plate.

-Bug-