PT Package Center Supervisor Salaries

Truth be told, if the company would simply activate the driver to driver communication in the DIAD 90% of what you do would be taken care of.
I agree, but that is only about 20% of my day, in fact I have been trying to get my drivers to communicate with each other more so that I can focus on other responsibilities but that is as bad as the daily plans they provide us. When the drivers hate each other and bitch constantly about how driver A has less stops than me, or driver B is more resi and my truck is too full or why do I have to do his pickups for his 8hr day this is not something this group is willing to do. Anyone under about 30 years old doesn't even know what a work ethic is. Don't get me started! All I wanted was to know if my pay scale was in line with some others. The banter was fun but i'm out. I have to work in the morning....

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Bet you wish you stayed union. You could actually be somebody with that many years. We have 21 year olds here making 100K.

542thruNthru

Anyone under about 30 years old doesn't even know what a work ethic is. Don't get me started! All I wanted was to know if my pay scale was in line with some others. The banter was fun but i'm out. I have to work in the morning....

Says the 22 year PT sup.
source-11.gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I agree, but that is only about 20% of my day, in fact I have been trying to get my drivers to communicate with each other more so that I can focus on other responsibilities but that is as bad as the daily plans they provide us. When the drivers hate each other and bitch constantly about how driver A has less stops than me, or driver B is more resi and my truck is too full or why do I have to do his pickups for his 8hr day this is not something this group is willing to do. Anyone under about 30 years old doesn't even know what a work ethic is. Don't get me started! All I wanted was to know if my pay scale was in line with some others. The banter was fun but i'm out. I have to work in the morning....
If you don't show up tomorrow, will the packages still get delivered? No reply needed. We both know the answer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Who will coordinate the delivery of dozens of misloads and pick up coverage's?

Depend upon where the misloads and pickups are. If they are in the same general area you either run them off or send the neighboring driver a message asking where they would like the pkg to be left. If one driver needs help with a pickup they could do the same.