PT pay increase

BigBrown1234

DDEE5B0A-2637-4BE2-BD35-00CE837593D6.png
Wow I'm beginning to think you were lying about being the champ of S* talking. You're not even remotely good. Go back to talking about our families because it's getting weak.

I have a fan too.

RealPerson

Why is there such a push to reward people who have never worked a day for the company?
Let's start by helping those who have already established themselves by getting better raises and benefits.
You want war, raise everybody's starting wage to that of a 5 or 6 year employee without boosting their wage at all.
It isn't that so much... It is getting quality workers. People that stay. Tired of picking up the slack of New hires...

$15 an hour would be a joke. Target will be at that in 2 years.

Nike

It isn't that so much... It is getting quality workers. People that stay. Tired of picking up the slack of New hires...

$15 an hour would be a joke. Target will be at that in 2 years.
I mean UPS would have to pay lots of money and I just don't see that happening.
I would rather start small and be rewarded for my hard work, but hey if brown is willing to pay everybody fairly I'm down with that.

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

Heard from a union guy today to vote yes on the strike and that they want to increase starting pay to 15 an hour. How are those who have years seniority on the new guys gunna feel when they are making almost the same amount? Or do you just have to deal with it. Ive been pt for 4 years.
giphy.gif

I just heard about this too!!! I’ve been here part time for a little over 3 years!! A starting increase at $15 means everyone (I hope) goes up $5 an hour!!!! I don’t care about the strike hurting my pockets anymore. Pleas let this happen. I need this pay raise.

Wit Cho Yo Goofass

11.50 doesn't even keep up with minimum wage in most city's. Chicago minimum wage 11 and goes to up to 12.00$ July 1st 2018. So how can they compete in suburbs of Chicago who's towns choose to opt out. But around here they bus the part time employee in from Chicago
This!!! I was super PO'ed when my annual hit and I saw my union dues increased too. At first I thought it was a clerical error,but was told it was just increased with my wages. I was so mad just about wanted to cry.

Last edited by a moderator: