Pt sup

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was asked if I wanted to be a pt supervisor. Can I get some real insight please? I'm considering the position but I would like to know about the benefits and if the pay is worth it. I work in 1 of the Atlanta hubs.
Thanks in advance
You need the General!
upload_2019-3-31_16-1-18-png.242229

ihateloading

My PT sup told me under no circumstances should I ever consider becoming a sup just a few days ago.

He’s having a huge problem stopping a misloads problem even with us scanning so I assume he’s probably stressed tf out right now from upper management though.

Baxter Brown

I was asked if I wanted to be a pt supervisor. Can I get some real insight please? I'm considering the position but I would like to know about the benefits and if the pay is worth it. I work in 1 of the Atlanta hubs.
Thanks in advance

Erika...is the military an option? I'm joking but very serious. You don't want to be a PT Sup. At least in the military you'll be respected...lol. Think Army, Think Navy...dont think PT Sup.

However, if the Military really is a no go, I suggest doing enough UPS to utilize the earn and learn program, get a degree in (pick something) and then beat feet after words. Go to a different company with experience and education in hand.

The military IS a great option tho. Seriously consider it. You'll gain a job skill and have money for college after. And that's assuming you leave right away. You may decide it's EXACTLY what you want and retire from their and just go to college after you retire from the military.

Good luck to you.