Public Education

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They bathe in a washtub shared by the whole family doubtful on the shaving
As a little kid,I did the washtub. Not Amish, just Appalachian poor. We had a good well, so the washtub got emptied each time. I remember everything that needed shaved, got shaved. Killer life.

Serf

1D1C080C-68F5-4D5B-9B28-DF62490DF718.jpeg
It’s hard to find a Real authentic non Hollywood photo of Amish people. This candid is a decent start.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
What is woke? It's a rhetorical question?
Woke has become a new pejorative for the right. Another way to attack those who want to see humanity progress. Human civilizations growth towards political, social equality, and economic justice, testimony and proof of liberalism's success.
I mean someone tell me how conservatism, fighting against progress, has made mankind's society better? We'd still be living in slave owning society and burning witches if it wasn't for liberals.

Progress is defined by how many in a population participate in societies benefits. Not just how good my tribe has it or doesn't have it.

The right has even turn the words that describes a political philosophy into a pejorative; liberals and Democrats. Why?

Because hate and fear are effective tools in making people do things, believe in things, and act in ways that are actually harmful to themselves; to act against their own self interests.
There are no benefit to having and maintaining societies of inequality, social segregation and oppression, and economic injustice, unless you're part of that tiny fraction of society who controls most of the wealth and means of production.

It's no coincidence that liberals have always been the ones pushing humanity forward while the wealthy status quo, manipulating hate, fear, and economic rewards, have always fought against them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Woke has become a new pejorative for the right. Another way to attack those who want to see humanity progress. Human civilizations growth towards political, social equality, and economic justice, testimony and proof of liberalism's success.
I mean someone tell me how conservatism, fighting against progress, has made mankind's society better? We'd still be living in slave owning society and burning witches if it wasn't for liberals.

Progress is defined by how many in a population participate in societies benefits. Not just how good my tribe has it or doesn't have it.

The right has even turn the words that describes a political philosophy into a pejorative; liberals and Democrats. Why?

Because hate and fear are effective tools in making people do things, believe in things, and act in ways that are actually harmful to themselves; to act against their own self interests.
There are no benefit to having and maintaining societies of inequality, social segregation and oppression, and economic injustice, unless you're part of that tiny fraction of society who controls most of the wealth and means of production.

It's no coincidence that liberals have always been the ones pushing humanity forward while the wealthy status quo, manipulating hate, fear, and economic rewards, have always fought against them.
7D86136B-8E4D-41E2-8206-31400ADA1885.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

😂