Public Education

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I wonder how this teacher could possibly think this was okay? And with Third graders no less.
Who are these idiots?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Who are these idiots?
Could you even imagine? They school has to get counseling for the kids. I don’t understand the thought process some people have to try to introduce adult things to children. My former sister-in-law used to let her kids watch anything she watched. In her mind, if it’s good enough for me it’s good enough for my kids. You would think that a teacher, who has to learn about early childhood education in college, should know better. Then again, common sense helps too. Lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Could you even imagine? They school has to get counseling for the kids. I don’t understand the thought process some people have to try to introduce adult things to children. My former sister-in-law used to let her kids watch anything she watched. In her mind, if it’s good enough for me it’s good enough for my kids. You would think that a teacher, who has to learn about early childhood education in college, should know better. Then again, common sense helps too. Lol.
I’d be traumatized if I had reenact mass killings in the holocaust. Let alone children.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

I wonder how this teacher could possibly think this was okay? And with Third graders no less.
Liberal

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

“Racialized students benefit from being taught by racialized teachers.” Not sure how the ”racialized students” are going to benefit in any way if the “racialized teachers” suck at math.
Probably coming to schools near us eventually. Math teachers there don’t even have to take minimum competency math tests because……..racism. Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead

“Racialized students benefit from being taught by racialized teachers.” Not sure how the ”racialized students” are going to benefit in any way if the “racialized teachers” suck at math.
Probably coming to schools near us eventually. Math teachers there don’t even have to take minimum competency math tests because……..racism. Lol.
No wonder @rickyb is so stupid.

quad decade guy

She sounds Liberal.....^^^^^.....nuff said.

Just because some one is a teacher/lawyer/doctor/airplane pilot/tank commander/UPS guy doesn't mean they are very good at it....or even very bright......as seen on BC...

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Are you a leftist? I don't think they agree on the math and science of climate change. They simply declare it to be, because whatever they say is correct, and anyone who disagrees is wrong, hateful and racist. Most of what people refer to as climate "science" really falls into the category of statistical analysis. There really isn't much to do with climate that has been subjected to experimentation utilizing the scientific method. A lot of people conflate data analysis with actual science. That's why social "science" is of very little use, because most of their "experiments" are nothing more than taking polls.
"They simply declare it to be, because whatever they say is correct, and anyone who disagrees is wrong, hateful and racist."

Wow! And I mean...WOW! This statement says it all. Denialism of verifiable truth has become its own entity with a life all its own. Its intellectual, scientific and political schizophrenia running wild. To live in a world built of advanced science and political construct then deny its relevance and reality takes more than just a willed ignorance it requires a near cult like mental and emotional corruption.
It's the same as saying: Science and politics that serves me is real but those that don't, or can't understand, I just deny its existence. Now tell me that doesn't smack of a mental disease.

There are decades of climate data gathered by thousands of scientists from around the world and the data is all pointing in one direction. Human activity has and continues to change global climate and that change endangers us all.

www.nytimes.com

The Science of Climate Change Explained: Facts, Evidence and Proof

Definitive answers to the big questions.
www.nytimes.com