Public Shaming During Coronavirus Crisis

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am 100% serious. I have lived in RI, MA, TX and NY and none of the counties in any of those states had their own license plates.
58CAAEA6-C60A-48B6-8610-8356C9DB326D.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kansas back in the 80-90's had the county on the state plate, also the first letter of your last name was in the combination on the plate.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wait until Martial Law take effect
In some small ways it has already arrived.
RI doing house checks looking for escapees from NY, MA requesting that all visitors self quarantine for 2 weeks, FL having check points to stop people from LA from entering the state.
Hawaii is issuing tickets and has had 2 arrests for people not listening to the cops telling them to leave certain areas.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
In some small ways it has already arrived.
RI doing house checks looking for escapees from NY, MA requesting that all visitors self quarantine for 2 weeks, FL having check points to stop people from LA from entering the state.
Hawaii is issuing tickets and has had 2 arrests for people not listening to the cops telling them to leave certain areas.
They’re also stopping them at the ga/fl border as we speak

Box Ox

In Georgia, there is a place to put the county sticker when you get your tag.
That is the default.
You can pay to have it replaced with "IN GOD WE TRUST".

God has the best marketing department ever. Maybe I’ll become a multi-millionaire megachurch pastor if the :censored2: really hits the fan with this virus.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I am 100% serious. I have lived in RI, MA, TX and NY and none of the counties in any of those states had their own license plates.
Our state has the counties numbered, along with at least 1 neighboring state, then the number of your county is placed on your plate, but I don't think they do that if you lease a Nissan.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
God has the best marketing department ever. Maybe I’ll become a multi-millionaire megachurch pastor if the :censored2: really hits the fan with this virus.

Pastor Jim Bakker is selling a Covid-19 cure. After being in prison for fraud, he's still at it, and people buy his crap.