Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Care to elaborate?
Sure! Telling me to move my damn truck so he can pull in.. standing in my damn way and ignored the fact that I tell him to move he still stays there. Being to scared to take over 70 packages so they complain that “they don’t fit” so I have to take them and deliver them and so on so on

rod

Retired 22 years
Sure! Telling me to move my damn truck so he can pull in.. standing in my damn way and ignored the fact that I tell him to move he still stays there. Being to scared to take over 70 packages so they complain that “they don’t fit” so I have to take them and deliver them and so on so on

You would be wise to take ALL his packages and save your job.

TheFigurehead

What did you expect? As far as UPS is concerned, that PVD is your replacement... they'd prefer you get out of their way and let them do your job 10% as well as you do, but for a whole lot less money.

Maplewood

My BA said dump all that :censored2: on them. Push it out the back and leave. lol

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
What did you expect? As far as UPS is concerned, that PVD is your replacement... they'd prefer you get out of their way and let them do your job 10% as well as you do, but for a whole lot less money.
Wouldn’t be a wise move... most of them seem so clueless and have no idea wtf they are doing

TheFigurehead

Wouldn’t be a wise move... most of them seem so clueless and have no idea wtf they are doing

Agreed... but UPS corporate is also clueless and have no idea wtf they are doing. This is their big, amazing idea... just like Orion was before this. That was a terrible idea, and this is a terrible idea... UPS loves terrible ideas. The worse the idea is for business, the more likely it is to stick around.

rod

Retired 22 years
There is a video out there on Liveleaks (hasn't made Youtube yet otherwise I would post it) of a UPS driver loading stuff out of his truck into a small car on a residential street in broad daylight. Apparently whoever took the video thought he had stumbled on a theft ring because the video is titled "UPS driver and his buddy steal your Dhristmas packages" or something like that. smh

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Agreed... but UPS corporate is also clueless and have no idea wtf they are doing. This is their big, amazing idea... just like Orion was before this. That was a terrible idea, and this is a terrible idea... UPS loves terrible ideas. The worse the idea is for business, the more likely it is to stick around.
to be fair, the resi area i was in today had a way better ODO than RDO

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Th
There is a video out there on Liveleaks (hasn't made Youtube yet otherwise I would post it) of a UPS driver loading stuff out of his truck into a small car on a residential street in broad daylight. Apparently whoever took the video thought he had stumbled on a theft ring because the video is titled "UPS driver and his buddy steal your Dhristmas packages" or something like that. smh
This makes me think this is the reason why they have them go to the center to get their packages instead of having a driver meet them.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
They are supposed to have 2 pvd drivers at my center. Steward says it will be grieved as soon as they are used. We will see. Not holding my breath

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

This is the video
The video is funny but one of the comments was priceless. See below:

ScreenHunter_138 Nov. 30 20.18.jpg

She did it? AND she still has the clothes they gave her?

They could have clothed 20 helpers with full uniforms...BRING YOUR S*T BACK!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Saw multiple NSN packages from PVD's at the clerk station tonight. They are getting paid to drive around and not deliver because they can't find simple addresses.