PVD (beating a dead horse?)

Thebrownblob

Oh my God you made $2400? That’s amazing now replicate that every week like clockwork for the next 30 years, with guarantee, contractual raises.
Plus 7 weeks of vacation full coverage insurance for yourself and your family. They cost you nothing out of pocket and a pension after 30 years and then get back to us.

You’re an amateur my friend

Last edited by a moderator:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh my God you made $2400? That’s amazing now replicate that every week like clockwork for the next three years, with guarantee, contractual raises.
Plus 7 weeks of vacation full coverage insurance for yourself and your family. They cost you nothing out of pocket and a pension after 30 years and then get back to us.

Different name, same scumbag. Don’t waste time on an ignorant scab. Ignore the fool.

UnionStrong

You whine a lot bro. Your like your Gumby character with no sack who types away on this forum while your wife probably bangs random neighbors when your driving around making deliveries thinking about what your next comment is gonna be on bc when you get home after getting denied play time with the old lady because she already got stretched from the across the street neighbor. She prob even has him wear your browns while she does it. 😂 by the way stop trying to flex your pay bro. I’m a pvd and I make just as much as you per week so stop it shrimp Dick. Put the keyboard down and go teach the old lady how to make sandwiches because she is terrible at it.
Learn punctuation, pinhead.

Thebrownblob

Different name, same scumbag. Don’t waste time on an ignorant scab. Ignore the fool.
No doubt, although it is fun, watching these PVDs deliver out of their vehicles that they cannot afford. The inside of the package car is disgusting after a couple days. Imagine putting that crap in a personal vehicle. L O L

UnionStrong

Hell, the PVDs are quitting. sometimes right in the middle of the day it’s hilarious.
I can’t do it! It’s too hard!
58DA86DE-2685-4DBE-819D-A3E4C506A4A6.gif

UnionStrong

I love the idiots that deliver houses all day out of their little clown cars and think “ I’m a big boy now! I can be a UPS driver!” Lol It’s easy, come on down. Stupid clowns.

Brownwind

Oh my God you made $2400? That’s amazing now replicate that every week like clockwork for the next 30 years, with guarantee, contractual raises.

You forgot the paid holidays.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How many stops do get in your 8 hours speedy Gonzalez? 🐭
You whine a lot bro. Your like your Gumby character with no sack who types away on this forum while your wife probably bangs random neighbors when your driving around making deliveries thinking about what your next comment is gonna be on bc when you get home after getting denied play time with the old lady because she already got stretched from the across the street neighbor. She prob even has him wear your browns while she does it. 😂 by the way stop trying to flex your pay bro. I’m a pvd and I make just as much as you per week so stop it shrimp Dick. Put the keyboard down and go teach the old lady how to make sandwiches because she is terrible at it.
🍤🍆 so he types his insecurities away.
Looks like your time at the brown cafe is going to be short one You know like your dick

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
See.. this is why I love PVD drivers. They are invaluable to the operation and alleged grumpy’s wife.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All that went away with beards, man buns and fat out of shape drivers. UPS drivers generally look like :censored2:. And deliver like :censored2:. No pride in appearance or their work.That’s why the general public thinks they can can do it. If that out of shape fat scraggly guy can do it, so can I lol.
Fat boy making bank though. how about you part time supe

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
What was the point of this dribble?