PVD (beating a dead horse?)

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Like what is this troll on? even my driver helper delivers more packages than a PVD. We all know the statistics won't ever reflect reality, whether it be the diad or pvds. History is full of broken-up unions that somehow outperform days later. It is a fundamental lie in modern society.
I think the Rail union contact is making scabs smug

I wonder what they are going to do mid January? I bet it’s not delivering.
12cAJO8mkO3hUA.gif

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
"Scabs" deliver packages in half a price comparing to union workers.
With zero to no training, no DOT requirements. What’s the liability that UPS is accountable for when, not if, an accident happens? You’re in short game mode. There’s a reason you don’t run a company.

scab_

Are you going to use your Prius to pickup those packages?
to be fair im pulling my wieght. i was doing 100+ in 6 hours in resi, then they moved me to the rural mountains/backroads (snow and ice here, remote farm roads and the flanks of a 3000 foot mountain.... i did 12 hours and 180 miles yesterday. using a subie outback. i could get better numbers if there was less oversized, or if it wasnt an hour drive to my first stop from the trailer.

i also understand what im risking and know its a short game. perfect fit for me. no aspirations for a UPS career lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
to be fair im pulling my wieght. i was doing 100+ in 6 hours in resi, then they moved me to the rural mountains/backroads (snow and ice here, remote farm roads and the flanks of a 3000 foot mountain.... i did 12 hours and 180 miles yesterday. using a subie outback. i could get better numbers if there was less oversized, or if it wasnt an hour drive to my first stop from the trailer.

i also understand what im risking and know its a short game. perfect fit for me. no aspirations for a UPS career lol
16 stops per hour in a residential area? Was a helper on your back? Lol 🐌

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's a direct violation of our contract and we did not want you guys here

That's the best way I can explain it
What I don’t get is they’ve lost every arbitration case they’ve had over PVD. Yet they’re still massively abusing them. If the union has any balls there should be a major settlement come from this.

What I don’t get is they’ve lost every arbitration case they’ve had over PVD. Yet they’re still massively abusing them. If the union has any balls there should be a major settlement come from this.
Well we may have to bend over and take it until the contract comes
Because I'm pretty sure if we don't get strong language over this there isn't going to be a contract

scab_

16 stops per hour in a residential area? Was a helper on your back? Lol 🐌
that includes getting thrown boxes randomly from driver with no order (a random third of the manifest), sorting it all, figuring out what i have and dont, and making the trips to meet him and waiting 20min for him to show. once im driving it was more like 25-30 and a bit higher in the areas without big sets of stairs ~ 1 flight to the doors

cheers. some people just hustle because they feel :censored2:ty when lazy. its a lifestyle

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
that includes getting thrown boxes randomly from driver with no order (a random third of the manifest), sorting it all, figuring out what i have and dont, and making the trips to meet him and waiting 20min for him to show. once im driving it was more like 25-30 and a bit higher in the areas without big sets of stairs ~ 1 flight to the doors

cheers. some people just hustle because they feel :censored2:ty when lazy. its a lifestyle
A driver has to look through a usually :censored2:ty load, and can double your stops per hr.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈

Son, I want to thank you for your hard work. The company could not do what they’re doing with out the help of PVD drivers.