PVD (beating a dead horse?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Santa isn’t real.
EFC3F6DF-C419-4E14-8441-919FDB20184D.gif

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Just checking in…. Where are the PVDS today??? I’m sorry. Did you disappear???

Seriously where are you when the rest of us worked today. Was it to cold? Did your car not start? Perhaps you aren’t as needed as you thought🤔🤔🤔. Good news is I heard Uber needs your attention.

Thank you for your help and assistance. See ya in august when you replace us. Oh wait. I do a real job and promote the greatest company on earth and don’t just bleed it dry.

PVDS seriously…
"round here most routes were cut, only doing air. Managements decision, which included cutting the PVD's so I don't think you can simply insinuate that the PVD's didn't want to work. Truth be told, many RPCDers didn't want to either.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
PVD gig is great, I enjoy still being able to continue to serve the public after a 25 year Army career. Was offered a full time driving gig after being a PVD for 6 weeks and am seriously thinking about accepting it.

You know you have to qualify don’t you

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Seriously. Where did the PVDS go? I didn’t see any of them scheduled today. I’m concerned since I got a thumbs down on my post from one of them. Who is going to call me lazy now that they don’t exist?
First Answer, No volume =No PVD's. Second answer, ORS.

Missy700

Did you not understand that the job was temporary
Yes until January 15th. Job posting stated clealr fulltime 9.5 hours daily until Jan. 15th. We were told same during training! Bait 'n switch..... then they had the audacity to text this morning all hands on deck can I come in???? NOPE! I contacted other PVD's they felt the same. They also had their routes cut

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes until January 15th. Job posting stated clealr fulltime 9.5 hours daily until Jan. 15th. We were told same during training! Bait 'n switch..... then they had the audacity to text this morning all hands on deck can I come in???? NOPE! I contacted other PVD's they felt the same. They also had their routes cut

Time to quit bitchin and go find a job

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The perils of a PVD…..