PVD (beating a dead horse?)

Jerdo

Uber is not UPS. You think this job is easy because as a PVD they don’t load you like they would an RPCD in a pkg car. One irreg pkg would take up your whole car. Your Prius will never be more efficient and cost effective as a pkg car. Enjoy this last week cause you’re done.

Uber is not UPS. You think this job is easy because as a PVD they don’t load you like they would an RPCD in a pkg car. One irreg pkg would take up your whole car. Your Prius will never be more efficient and cost effective as a pkg car. Enjoy this last week cause you’re done.

With my Toyota Sienna Hybrid can deliver more than any rpcd.

Brownwind

With my Toyota Sienna Hybrid can deliver more than any rpcd.
How do you pick up my bulk stop that fills up my p800? Seriously dude you don’t even understand the concept of what gets you those few Twinkie packages. We give you the gravy stops and don’t hold you accountable to the standards of a regular driver.

Nice job on the gravy stops. Try applying to ups and the reality of making it in a package car. On another note. Does your insurance company know you’re doing commercial work and are they going to cover you if you get into an accident???

Brownwind

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’re a funny pvd. Please stick around actually, after your seasonal job is over with.
These clowns think they are special. Can you imagine them showing up at pcm with a uniform that isn’t approved and not making sporh???

Seriously I think they think the mailbox is the resting place for delivery. Sickening having our reputation destroyed by a bunch of Uber wannabes. Oh yeah. I have a 138 pound cycle. Will that fit in your car???

Jerdo

These clowns think they are special. Can you imagine them showing up at pcm with a uniform that isn’t approved and not making sporh???

Seriously I think they think the mailbox is the resting place for delivery. Sickening having our reputation destroyed by a bunch of Uber wannabes. Oh yeah. I have a 138 pound cycle. Will that fit in your car???
How do you pick up my bulk stop that fills up my p800? Seriously dude you don’t even understand the concept of what gets you those few Twinkie packages. We give you the gravy stops and don’t hold you accountable to the standards of a regular driver.

Nice job on the gravy stops. Try applying to ups and the reality of making it in a package car. On another note. Does your insurance company know you’re doing commercial work and are they going to cover you if you get into an accident???
We got insurance from UPS

Brownwind

We got insurance from UPS
Sounds good but it’s only for major incidents to protect the company. Seriously did you ever read your contract you signed??? I bet you took it at face value and didn’t read the fine print.

Don’t worry. You’re going to disappear in a few weeks

Jerdo

Sounds good but it’s only for major incidents to protect the company. Seriously did you ever read your contract you signed??? I bet you took it at face value and didn’t read the fine print.

Don’t worry. You’re going to disappear in a few weeks
We will be back soon. To replace arrogant overpaid union workers.
I'm kidding. It is actually nice to see that there is still decently paid workforce.

Brownwind

I'm kidding. It is actually nice to see that there is still decently paid workforce.
Keep your standards high. We worked hard to establish the standards of excellence. I get it you need to make a living. I also get the reality of being the best at what I do. That’s why ups can charge what they do.

Nothing comes easy. When no one picks up and sorts the boxes I have nothing to deliver. Our last name is service and regardless of the outcome my customers (who are my neighbors) deserve the best.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly

This guy thinks this is strictly like what Amazon does. Just straight delivery. This is a shipping and receiving company. Even amazon tried the receiving side of it years ago and realized how much of a :censored2: show it is and decided to just deal with their stuff and theirs alone.

Brownwind

I forgot to mention. I’m a JEDI.. sit back and learn. You’ll go far.

If you’re that good apply for a full time job and no doubt you’ll be hired as a regular driver.

Welcome to the BROWN CAFE…

Jerdo

This guy thinks this is strictly like what Amazon does. Just straight delivery. This is a shipping and receiving company. Even amazon tried the receiving side of it years ago and realized how much of a :censored2: show it is and decided to just deal with their stuff and theirs alone.
You don't need PHD to receive package.
Btw, PVD do pick ups to, just not that many as rpcd.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
You don't need PHD to receive package.
Btw, PVD do pick ups to, just not that many as rpcd.
I just don’t understand, instead of trying to take out us union guys by being a scab. Why not just try and become a UPS driver, ya know, the way we all did. By working your ass off in the hub, then sign a piece of paper when the opportunity arises. Or be salty/jealous at us. That’ll work out I’m sure

scab_

I just don’t understand, instead of trying to take out us union guys by being a scab. Why not just try and become a UPS driver, ya know, the way we all did. By working your ass off in the hub, then sign a piece of paper when the opportunity arises. Or be salty/jealous at us. That’ll work out I’m sure
because physical labor for :censored2: rates is a bad deal.

not everyone is that hard up.

i dont know why anyone would WANT to make this cluster:censored2: of a company/job a career.

sure the money is good but you gotta live some life before you retire.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
T
because physical labor for :censored2: rates is a bad deal.

not everyone is that hard up.

i dont know why anyone would WANT to make this cluster:censored2: of a company/job a career.

sure the money is good but you gotta live some life before you retire.
That’s why union negotiations for contracts exist. This contract deal we have is :censored2: because of the amount of voting which was contributed was next to none so we had to take what we got. If people were involved more and cared then we would have great contracts and peoples lives and careers wouldn’t always be in jeopardy.
Preload wouldn’t be :censored2:
Harassment wouldn’t be :censored2:
This job is easy but management makes it annoying.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
T

That’s why union negotiations for contracts exist. This contract deal we have is :censored2: because of the amount of voting which was contributed was next to none so we had to take what we got. If people were involved more and cared then we would have great contracts and peoples lives and careers wouldn’t always be in jeopardy.
Preload wouldn’t be :censored2:
Harassment wouldn’t be :censored2:
This job is easy but management makes it annoying.
They took the first offer

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
He'll be an RPCD, Repugnant Personal Car Driver.