PVD drivers getting work when there are RPCD without even 100 stops

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Was off at 3pm today, I’m here for the punches at this point and I still got 8 years to hit 30 and out. I get what you’re saying, but when we were getting slammed 5 years ago and I took it like a champ and invested that cash money allows me to NGAF.

jada miller

They sent home all part time drivers today and a few RPCD said there wasn't enough work. They even told us they sent home the pvd driver. Come to find out all the pvd drove.
Screw theses pvd drivers. Sure some of you long you like them but they are screwing way more of us then not

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They sent home all part time drivers today and a few RPCD said there wasn't enough work. They even told us they sent home the pvd driver. Come to find out all the pvd drove.
Screw theses pvd drivers. Sure some of you long you like them but they are screwing way more of us then not
Best contract ever, where were you when the ballot came?

542thruNthru

Going to file a grievance?