PVD drivers getting work when there are RPCD without even 100 stops

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If I were a supervisor and a driver called asking for help I would fire them. Nobody asked you to be a UPS driver, you signed a bid saying you wanted to be a UPS driver. If you don't like the job there's the door.

Gosh this board is insufferable. Like a bunch of women, half of you kvetching that you got home early and the other half complaining about hundreds of dollars of overtime. Thank God none of you are smart enough to become brain surgeons or you might flake out in the middle of an operation.
Watch out we got a tough guy over here

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Find the “new road manager” whatever that is and tell him what you need

Or keep whining on the internet. Your choice
I like how they say they don’t want to take work from regular drivers but whine about not getting enough work, which comes from regular drivers! 😂

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
In my building, most Drivers arrive an hour before the Preload is over, and help 'organize' their trucks.

The Preloaders like when the Drivers help them.

Never heard a complaint about Drivers helping.
I complained all the damn time.
As for preloaders needing help. If they can't stay organized, they should NOT be finishing. Period. That's the line I judge preloaders on. Are they willing to sabotage performance to do their job right.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
I was on a route last Friday only had 40 Stops. However 2 of those stops were delivering PVD’s their work. Both had about 75 stops each. They had businesses ,surepost and resi. Meanwhile my stops consisted of heavy irregs, bulk stops and call tags.

wilberforce15

I complained all the damn time.
As for preloaders needing help. If they can't stay organized, they should NOT be finishing. Period. That's the line I judge preloaders on. Are they willing to sabotage performance to do their job right.
Why should a preloader care how you judge their work?

You don't even want to pay them.