PVD

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My question is how did that jackass get elected as our president (hoffa). It is very evident that he does not serve the unions interests.
He cheated, by using our dues money to hire a high powered lawyer to delay and suppress the investigations into the corruption of several International Officers.

Had the truth been known, and transparency existed within the Marble Palace, the election would have had a different outcome.

As it is Fred Z and his proposed EBoard were narrowly defeated, with 6 VP's prevailing in an election predicted by @BigUnionGuy and friends to be a runaway win for Hoffa.

The notion of a rerun election being dead is absolutely not true, as the latest appeal was heard on September 6th.
A decision has yet to be released.

Faceplanted

PVD listings for 660 locations as of today. If the Union doesn't do anything about this, how are they gonna expect to be taken seriously during Contract negotiations?

Company's gonna be like, "We totally put it in your butt and you barely even made a peep" when the Union is at the table trying to pretend it's tough.
Seems like ups is very scared about hiring pvds because of the big bad union!!!

/s

Just like u said, if nothing is done about this in the next 2 weeks, ups slid it in the booty hole and the teamsters didn't even notice

Or as I suspect they did notice..... but like anal, especially from certain partners.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
upload_2017-10-19_13-41-28.png

PVD
eez Nuts!!!!

Faceplanted

Thanks.

That's all I need to know.
Deflection at its finest.

Good to know as of 10/19/2017 the teamsters, the union I pay dues to is allowing ups to train SCABS who can be used very easily come a strike.

The times have changed huh?

Just like how ups says times and changing and we need to keep up with amazon.... yet we still have no problem turning profits every quarter

Ups already spent tons of money on their app for pvds. Smart companies don't invest in something for absolutely no reason.

Last edited:

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
On paid disability and went to center to turn in paperwork, there on the bottom belt were 30 to 40 applicants for PVD's being ushered into offices by several HR then taken out on road. so this no longer ads or interview, this is in full hire mode.

Faceplanted

On paid disability and went to center to turn in paperwork, there on the bottom belt were 30 to 40 applicants for PVD's being ushered into offices by several HR then taken out on road. so this no longer ads or interview, this is in full hire mode.
But Hoffa and team say we shouldn't worry. So it's all good brother!!!

Not gonna happen!!!!

/s

Faceplanted

So smarter guys who know the contract.... I'm not ok with this and I'm planning on filing

Please provide us advise on what/how to file for these pvds working. What article, how can I find out their hours ect.

It sucks knowing that even if me and the other stewards and union guys file this will probably end up in a panel... if not arbitration

And the way my local works... these greviences won't get heard till the middle of next year. Iv been talking to other drivers, most don't care, some are willing to fight this with me.

It seems Hoffa and co aren't going to do anything so this might have to be a grass roots movement.

My local was in the middle of an election thanks to quid pro relations with managment, unapproved raises for the union office, and a book keeper who was convicted of bookkeeping crimes yet still holds the position

I just read today that the "old guard" won. The only advice they gave me was Sean o said no

Sean o is done for now so that doesn't help me at all

Last edited: