PVD'S

DIAD goes in the holder before you ever get in the seat (that's methods), or didn't you ever drive a PC for more than 30 days?
no matter how you want to bull:censored2: lawyer it, he's either wasting time or working unsafely
That's probably me training myself on another route in a city I've never been. Good luck with your wasting time story. It will give me a chance to train you.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
XAxaV.gif
You think drivers have bad methods ride with an on car. Absolutely the worst drivers. Cell phone while driving. Diad while driving. You name it

Union Power

Silent member
DIAD goes in the holder before you ever get in the seat (that's methods), or didn't you ever drive a PC for more than 30 days?
no matter how you want to bull:censored2: lawyer it, he's either wasting time or working unsafely
Ignorance is your middle name?
He could be typing in the:
1. Vehicle mileage
2. RTB or Left building time (or any post or pretrip info)
3. Getting EDD again because they updated the LB time and got the notification as he started his pretrip...
Or entering any required information before he took the tranny out of park to drive.

>diad in hand while driving
go ahead and walk that driver out the door
Read your own post Einstein.
He's not driving if the truck is parked.

The description of "wasting time" is posting responses to your ignorant verbage.

Last edited:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Ignorance is your middle name?
He could be typing in the:
1. Vehicle mileage
2. RTB or Left building time (or any post or pretrip info)
3. Getting EDD again because they updated the LB time and got the notification as he started his pretrip...
Or entering any required information before he took the tranny out of park to drive.

Read your own post Einstein.
He's not driving if the truck is parked.

The description of "wasting time" is posting responses to your ignorant verbage.
um, he's very clearly on-area so none of your excuses apply

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
OH NO.... diad in hand.... the world is coming to an end..... obviously needs to be fired

That's probably me training myself on another route in a city I've never been. Good luck with your wasting time story. It will give me a chance to train you.

please work by the methods, as instructed, k thanks

You think drivers have bad methods ride with an on car. Absolutely the worst drivers. Cell phone while driving. Diad while driving. You name it
oh yeah no doubt from what i've seen

Union Power

Silent member
There's your problem. You can't see the shifter us in park position but you can see that he's "clearly on area". More childish deflection.
Your previous post said that he was driving.
What's your next bs statement going to be to cover your ignorance?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
There's your problem. You can't see the shifter us in park position but you can see that he's "clearly on area". More childish deflection.
Your previous post said that he was driving.
What's your next bs statement going to be to cover your ignorance?
i've seen the larger picture used in powerpoints before that shows the background; he is on-area delivering, not on-property

503.gif

How can you see that he is on area? And if so, how do you know that isn't his second vehicle? We frequently brings drivers another car, it's been going on for 25 years anyway.

Most likely, this is promotional photo.

Hey, in 2 weeks, I'm going to a center/city I've never been. Could you please train me on the first route? That picture is the exact image of me in training.

LongIslandNewbie

Will PVD's be held to the same standard as we are? Will they get reports regarding when their ass is on the seat and the seat belt is off? Will they be required to make 8 and be harassed all day to do so with 225 stops? Will they have to shave every day and have no visible tatoo's? Will they posses "integrity" that is advertised all over my center?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
In the employment adds UPS says they are not subject to a DOT exam.

Correct.

You are only subject to a DOT physical if you drive a commercial motor vehicle. A commercial motor vehicle is classified as weighing 10,001 pounds or more.

Straight from the UPS jobs website:

Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver

Candidates must have a personal vehicle that meets UPS standards. Personal Vehicle Drivers must have proof of a registered vehicle for use, minimum state required auto insurance, and must be 21 years of age or older. Trucks cannot be over 10,000 pounds and must have a covered and secured bed. Vehicles cannot have low rider suspensions, oversized rims, aftermarket blacked out windows, other company’s logos or markings, and must be free of bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings etc.

This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Personal Vehicle Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills. Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s license issued in the state that they live. A DOT physical exam is not required for this position. No at fault accidents within the last 3 years; no moving violations within the last 12 months. Candidates may be required to travel to an identified start location that is away from the facility. Personal Vehicle Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform.

Full-time UPS employees work eight or more hours during weekdays (Monday through Friday). Saturday and Holiday work may be required/available intermittently throughout the season. Typical operating hours are from 10:00 am and 6:00 pm.

This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.