PVD's

E

el blanco

i will call the national complaint number every time one of these punks pulls in my driveway

Staydryitsraining

I wouldn't have a problem with them letting part-time UPS employees run the residential air when volume is up.
You would think if the company needed so much help that they had to have people pull up in their own cars they could find enough pters first. The company has found a way to wedge itself away from the union and pvd is it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
BD4A52B4-918D-4F59-923A-6879182CB790.gif
You could just call your union and threaten to drop out if they are allowed.

Staydryitsraining

Why not call your Ba let them know about the fear and dissatisfaction about pvds? Pvds are the beginning of the wedge the company has found to break off the union. Most people probably don't even know about it or think it won't be allowed. The union cares and needs one thing and that's money. If you want real change threaten that otherwise sit back and watch it happen. I called mine today, he said they are not allowed in my area but the company is using them as a seasonal force. Any and everyone in this "brotherhood" should be fighting this.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why not call your Ba let them know about the fear and dissatisfaction about pvds? Pvds are the beginning of the wedge the company has found to break off the union. Most people probably don't even know about it or think it won't be allowed. The union cares and needs one thing and that's money. If you want real change threaten that otherwise sit back and watch it happen. I called mine today, he said they are not allowed in my area but the company is using them as a seasonal force. Any and everyone in this "brotherhood" should be fighting this.

Ok
But, what does posting pics of your paycheck have to do with any of this

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got to work this morning and I was handed a phone number with no name and a phone for a PVD driver. The stops were loaded on my car, I was supposed to meet the driver on my area. I called her after I got my air off, and she doesn't have a DOT card yet. She told me she maybe she could come to work by Wednesday, she needed lab work results. She watched a tutorial online about being a PVD Driver, has no training at all with the phone. Neither do I. I called the office, another driver had to bring a different DIAD out to me to deliver those eleven stops, if I used mine it would ruin "The Plan". This is getting off to a great start!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I got to work this morning and I was handed a phone number with no name and a phone for a PVD driver. The stops were loaded on my car, I was supposed to meet the driver on my area. I called her after I got my air off, and she doesn't have a DOT card yet. She told me she maybe she could come to work by Wednesday, she needed lab work results. She watched a tutorial online about being a PVD Driver, has no training at all with the phone. Neither do I. I called the office, another driver had to bring a different DIAD out to me to deliver those eleven stops, if I used mine it would ruin "The Plan". This is getting off to a great start!
11 stops...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The rest of my route was dispatched with 99 stops, usually I do 150. Guaranteed Pay to drive home. I'll enjoy it as long as I can.
Always amazing how November hits and suddenly they have to use so many PVD or helpers or seasonals. Volume be damned. You must use them lol

bumped

I've never had to deal with the phones. Can you call her with the phone they gave to you for her to deliver with?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I've never had to deal with the phones. Can you call her with the phone they gave to you for her to deliver with?
No, you have to have a code and employee ID to use the Helper Phone. My golf cart helper had one last year but I never received any training with it. I was assigned a Helper last Wednesday and thankfully that has been the only day I have used him so far. They started training peak drivers so I'm being dispatched very light. These eleven stops I mentioned were three subdivisions next to each other. Houses close together with 50 foot driveways, all gravy stops.

Faceplanted

All these years at ups and you still use your personal phone to do your supervisors and oms job for them.