Qualified “30 days”

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Unemployment I’m just gonna go back to my old job if when I call him Monday it’s still the same answer. You are a strange individual I can see why you spend your weekends on this.
You should have never left your old job to begin with and picking at scabs is a hobby of mine. That’s why I’m here on my weekend.

Underallowed306

Good. Maybe he can apply for a package handler job in the hub and get his years in like everybody else instead of skipping the line.

I know what you’re saying, but centers are having to hire outside seasonal drivers during peak because they can’t get any part timers to go to driving school. They’re begging people to drive in a lot of places.

mythical

The one who does not exists
The union cannot tell the company how to run their company .
That's why I said should be able to or at least try to protect there members. There's a lot of good employees who deserve better treatment that's all....but I do hear you...

Last edited:

thetee398

You must have sucked

Why else would theycut you loose after paying to send you to integrad
They cut 2 other people. Out of the 4 they hired. We were only working 2/3 days a week past 2 months and the only guy left has worked 10 days so he’s next I’m guessing

thetee398

People get DQ'd all the time. If they dont think you are going to make it, they will cut their losses and move on
Getting there hour early everyday for 2 months. Setting up truck to only work 2/3 days a week for supervisor to tell you o you don’t work today but stay for PCM and with no hints of you might not qualify unless you do this or that better. Just seems really odd to me when legit every driver is saying you will be fine don’t stress it

Indecisi0n

Man y’all legit know the company uses people. Idk how you can’t see the bull :censored2: in telling someone they didn’t qualify on there 19th day
We all know the company uses people . If the union didn't put a cap on how many periods outside hires could be called back the company would only use temps and keep letting them go and bringing them back. This way the employee would never get benefits or make top rate .