Qualifing period

Joe Mamma

Hello,

I'm a new guy, and I want to ask if anyone knows if the company has a maximum time frame to get a new driver to 30 days in the truck for qualifying? I was hired 3 months and two weeks ago, and I have 15 days behind the wheel. At this rate it could take 6 to 7 months. Is there a point where it ends? I'm sure this cant be the norm. 12 weeks maybe? I keep getting put on layoff cause they train everybody on my route. If they take 6 months to get me 30 days behind the wheel then I guess thats what it is. Seems like there should be a deadline. Thank tou!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello,

I'm a new guy, and I want to ask if anyone knows if the company has a maximum time frame to get a new driver to 30 days in the truck for qualifying? I was hired 3 months and two weeks ago, and I have 15 days behind the wheel. At this rate it could take 6 to 7 months. Is there a point where it ends? I'm sure this cant be the norm. 12 weeks maybe? I keep getting put on layoff cause they train everybody on my route. If they take 6 months to get me 30 days behind the wheel then I guess thats what it is. Seems like there should be a deadline. Thank tou!

There is a deadline you have to work 30 out of 90

looks like you missed the boat try again next year

charm299

Hello,

Southern supplement it’s 30 in 120

Ackerlin

Southern supplement it’s 30 in 120

That goes out the window and resets during peak, it sucks but this what UPS does to the fish.

Also once you do make your seniority, if they are playing with you like this now, I doubt anything will change and you'll have to fight for your garunteed 8 every single day.