Queen Elizabeth is dead and burning in hell

My favorite parts of the bible is where the penguins walked from Antartica to the Middle East and got on Noah's Ark .

Another favorite part is when jesus went into the desert by himself,talked to God ( was he just talking to himself?) noone was around and yet someone wrote years later what was said .
Both can be addressed. You're not looking for answers though

Both can be addressed. You're not looking for answers though
The existence of God is an inconvenience to most people because it denies them a life of hedonistic pleasure ie doing what they want to do all the time. Seems like a stupid trade off to me given you’re gonna be lucky to live 90 years and you’re gonna be dead for eternity but that’s me

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I pity the 4 countries in the U.K..
King Charles has to visit each of them over the next few days.

• As preparations get under way for funeral, the accession process for a new head of state begins immediately
  • Prince Charles is now effectively king, although protocol says he will be declared new monarch tomorrow
  • William is now heir, followed by eldest son George, daughter Charlotte and youngest son Louis
  • Prince Charles will be declared king at a meeting of the Accession Council, usually at St James' Palace
  • The Council is made up of all the Privy Counsellors, of whom there are hundreds

oldngray

nowhere special
I pity the 4 countries in the U.K..
King Charles has to visit each of them over the next few days.

• As preparations get under way for funeral, the accession process for a new head of state begins immediately
  • Prince Charles is now effectively king, although protocol says he will be declared new monarch tomorrow
  • William is now heir, followed by eldest son George, daughter Charlotte and youngest son Louis
  • Prince Charles will be declared king at a meeting of the Accession Council, usually at St James' Palace
  • The Council is made up of all the Privy Counsellors, of whom there are hundreds
King Chuck will be a disaster

over9five

Staff member
Screenshot_20220908-153716_Facebook.jpg

Old photo of the Queen and the Three Stooges

newolddude

We don't kowtow to leaders of other countries. Sorry if that upsets any monarchists or Obama supporters out there.
No, our head of state shouldn't defer to another head of state (elected or figurehead). But she is a an older woman so you at least have common courtesy of not stepping in front of them/getting in her way.

Big fat man is so little.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We don't kowtow to leaders of other countries. Sorry if that upsets any monarchists or Obama supporters out there.
Lol, can you imagine being inflicted with so much TDS that when the queen dies all you can think of is the time someone walked in front of her? Then others equally inflicted run with it!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No, our head of state shouldn't defer to another head of state (elected or figurehead). But she is a an older woman so you at least have common courtesy of not stepping in front of them/getting in her way.

Big fat man is so little.

So.. you are saying that Trump killed the queen.