Question on 9.5

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Wrong!! You don't have to notify sup of anything. Tell your union steward you want on the list. He will give you paperwork and also file grievances on your behalf when needed. They will not keep you at 9.5 just because you request it. When it gets heavy they will load you up BECAUSE you aren't on the list. Been there done that
This is what are BA requested as a fair notice to management to fix the issue before going on the list, I know that the contract does not specify any notice just what are local wants to keep things cool I guess.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Wrong!! You don't have to notify sup of anything. Tell your union steward you want on the list. He will give you paperwork and also file grievances on your behalf when needed. They will not keep you at 9.5 just because you request it. When it gets heavy they will load you up BECAUSE you aren't on the list. Been there done that
Actually you are wrong, I have been off the list all year, because I have been on it in the past and told them I would go back on if need be. It all depends on your center and whether you are a problem in their mind.

IESucks

Actually you are wrong, I have been off the list all year, because I have been on it in the past and told them I would go back on if need be. It all depends on your center and whether you are a problem in their mind.
Perhaps it depends on management in your center and lack of enough routes. I stand by my statement. You are lucky

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You don't have to notify sup of anything.

Really....

That's not what the language says.

Tell your union steward you want on the list. He will give you paperwork and also file grievances on your behalf when needed.

In what supplement, does the Steward file a grievance.... and not the member ?

They will not keep you at 9.5 just because you request it. When it gets heavy they will load you up BECAUSE you aren't on the list. Been there done that

If that happens, it's because you didn't follow the procedure and aren't on the 9.5 list.

I stand by my statement.

I'd like to see you argue against the National contract language.

-Bug-

IESucks

Really....

If that happens, it's because you didn't follow the procedure and aren't on the 9.5 list.

-Bug-
When I was on the 9.5 list and went over I'd tell my steward I needed to file a grievance. He would give me the form,we would fill it out and he filed it.

IESucks

Really....

-Bug-
Had coffee yet??

ManInBrown

another driver and I were discussing the 9.5 today and we both had different answers on this question. Is it 9.5 for total hours on the clock? Or is it 9.5 for total hrs worked. Meaning our 30 min unpaid lunch doesn’t count towards 9.5.
Also if we punch out at 9.57 hrs. Is this considered violation of 9.5 , or is anything under 9.6 non violation?
9.51 is a violation just like 8.51 is a violation of an 8 hour day, at least in the 177 for an 8 hour day. No clue what other locals rules are. File on both every single time. Don’t give them a break for even one minute, because then 9.51 turns into 9.59 turns into 9.7 and on and on and on. Don’t think for a minute they don’t notice that.