Quitting Air Driving, but remaining Preloader?

W

What The Hawk?

I am currently a part time preloader and air driver. They periodically pull me off the sort to deliver EAMs with hardly any notice and I work Monday - Saturday.

I do not wish to continue air driving, but I still want to work the preload Monday - Friday. Is it possible for me to quit air driving and remain on preload? I am not sure what my classification is, I can't find it. They have switched it around multiple times though.

I am a student who is graduating in May and wish to focus on this last semester of school (which also means I will be leaving this summer, which they know). Working 6 days a week and the added stress of delivering random EAMs is not something I want to do anymore. Is this going to be possible for me to do? And how do I go about it?
Derek, is that you? lol

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I've heard of HIPPA.
I've also heard of a driver that needed a day off so he called in saying he hurt his back moving a freezer. He saw that in his medical file later.

I've also heard/seen the paperwork that one signs when getting a DOT card. It states, in part, that information can be released...
Did this driver not get close to the freezer, grasp opposite corners and check for weight and shifting contents?

Heavy Package

Did you bid the air driver job?

don't remember entirely

LMFAO. You don't even remember the job you bid or accepted? Go eat some more wings you toked-up millennial preloader!
GuOvuWwhBJTf.jpg