Raise in new contract

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I honestly think they are trying to force a strike hoping that the membership is weak.
They definitely have a ton of cash especially after resident evident over 60% in the past year and are paying at 5.4 billion dollars a year.

It's like who got the biggest set of balls here right now is what it's come down to
Membership is weak

I know right! It's almost like they are living in a fantasy land. Like the land of OZ.
200 (4).gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We’re in the middle of May and we haven’t heard anything about what this negotiating team is pushing for as far as raises. I find that a little curious. Makes me think it will be much closer to the standard 2 to 4% raises we usually receive. I could be wrong though.
They are STILL working on supplement….this is going to get interesting.

Thebrownblob

So what is the solution?
I’m not certain other than I know that once you lose an arbitration case you really have no leg to stand on and it’s really not worth taking the whole company all on strike for.
It was a miscalculation by local 89 to take it to arbitration and lose, the same thing. Sean did not want to do with the new cameras.

I’m not certain other than I know that once you lose an arbitration case you really have no leg to stand on and it’s really not worth taking the whole company all on strike for.
It was a miscalculation by local 89 to take it to arbitration and lose the same thing. Sean did not want to do with the new cameras.
Give them free hotdogs while they are waiting for the shuttle?

Thebrownblob

Give them free hotdogs while they are waiting for the shuttle?
Yeah, I’m not certain what they can do here but hopefully they can come to some sort of agreement. Legally, the argument is settled. I don’t agree with the settlement, but I have no idea how the case was argued and if the case was made for how long these people have to wait to get on the clock in Louisville.

Yeah, I’m not certain what they can do here but hopefully they can come to some sort of agreement. Legally, the argument is settled. I don’t agree with the settlement, but I have no idea how the case was argued and if the case was made for how long these people have to wait to get on the clock in Louisville.
People are not going to be at work for 5 hours and get paid for 3 hours.

Louisville already has a hard time staffing operations and it only gets worse in the summer time when the school students go home